Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

#racetogether

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

I really hate emptyquoting, but the dude is right. This election was incredibly painful to watch for this very reason.

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Richard Wolff had some extremely good things to say about private Universities in the USA and how even with the "PILOT" (payment in lieu of taxes) program they pay a fraction of a fraction of what they should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lv0fEMAQrc

This is how you know identity politics being pushed by the hedge fund managers and spoilt rich students at these colleges is intended to divide and quell class anger over inequality.

Holy poo poo. I'm not American, but has this farce gotten any traction in terms of media/protests?

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i didnt even fully mean the money/capital part. i more meant being able to explore Antarctica more. maybe grow food there. idk.

You realize that when glaciers retreat, all thats left behind is bedrock, right? It's why the Canadian Shield -- although free of ice-age glaciers for thousands of years -- is a terrible place to grow anything. It's still mostly rock.

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

RDR2 sucked. Technically it was a beautiful, immersive game, but the story was half baked and pointless. Rockstar could really use some better writers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

The massive jugs on display in Beyond the Valley of the Dolls made so much more sense when I found out that Ebert had been involved with it and had a big tiddy fetish. No wonder he and Russ Meyer got along.

sitchensis has issued a correction as of 20:28 on Aug 7, 2019