Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Hodgepodge posted:

its nice to see two conglomerates with nearly identical priorities come together in a display of mutual opportunistic self-interest

“People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices.”

—Karl Marx

lol j/k it’s Adam Smith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
more like “tug kitchen”

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

“Guys” isn’t a pronoun, you sampletons.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

I was thinking, “wow, cliché that the illustrated the continent with a baobab tree”, but lol they actually cited it.

It’s like using “they used all of the buffalo” to represent all the people of the Americas.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Remember Chipotle’s “tacos are pussies
and burritos are dicks” Pride campaign?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Wow I can’t believe I forgot the pun.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

MizPiz posted:

The one on the left is the fixed version, right?

Obviously.

This is an “appalled graphic designer” and the one on the left has better graphic design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

LastInLine posted:

If there's a cartoon brand mascot I trust less to get me a job I'm not thinking of it.

Mister Peanut