Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

lf was a cointelpro operation to create a class of idiot radical writers to poison leftism for another generation

bigly, if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Yea lmao it has RAM ur tiny hands into other ppls junk without asking :wth:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Subjunctive posted:

An awful lot of French people, for starters.

Hyphenated first names are fine, Jean-Luc 'Mother-loving' Picard

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Can we just focus on why his art is bad

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Man his presidency is going to be wild

I watched a lot of Trump rallies this year, and with barely any editing at all, that concert summary could easily be a trump rally summary

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
What I'm saying is the Kanye 2020 campaign has already begun / will begin so gradually we won't notice until he's on a debate stage

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, sup. I'm right here. President Kanye. Why not? gently caress it.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Ramc posted:

no tipping

loving lol ronald mcdonald is an rear end in a top hat

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
holy poo poo lol teen vogue ftmfw

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
things I never expected to say, volume tyool20016, part 43987

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Holy shittttt peak D trmp at this carrier speech holy gently caress hail satan

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Freaking Crumbum posted:

I saw this on twitter yesterday and figured it had to be a parody account (a la "Smash Mouth eat the eggs" bullshit) because what on earth does the band Smash Mouth have to do with a pearl harbor memorial?

even if someone in the band had a grand-dad who served in WW2 or something, why on earth was this the best way to show support? the mind boggles

*pulls self out of burning sinking carrier wreckage, corpses of my friends and crewmates bobbing to the surface around me*

[Overdub] I wasn't even supposed to be here today. It's been a crazy year and I was looking forward to being stationed in Hawaii, to catch some waves, drink some brews, and catch some unpronounceable venereal diseases from the local ladies. I guess Hirohito had other plans. I hate Tuesdays. *clinging to a floating bit of debris, mug to camera, freeze frame, cue music*

some BODY once told me

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

(the means of production)

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
edit (((the means of production)))

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
gucci gucci louis louis fendi fendi prada
protestors want human rights but I don't even bother

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
where can u get a sweet koran like that for 0$??

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

:trumppop:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Subjunctive posted:

How does that work? Go up on the sidewalk? Stick out into the lane?

I'll field this once, I do this all the time. Time for some <PARKING THEORY>

You're parallel parking and there is a spot between two cars. It's large enough that if you pull up super close to the car in front of you, someone could park behind you.

Or, you could leave yourself space in front of your front bumper, but then the next person looking to park will not be able to park behind you.

It's better for you to leave yourself room for a variety of reasons, but you inconvenience the person who has to keep looking for parking.

I don't think they can actually justify being mad at you tho because they don't know that your car was the last one parked. Unless they saw you do it, in which case I hope you made eye contact n laughed

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Parkspreading

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Forgot to mention, how much of a dick you are for parkspreading depends on the total length of parking space available when you get there and start parking. If it's close to 2.2 car lengths, no big deal, if it's close to 2.9 ur a bad person and should feel bad

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I am done parksplaining. </THREAD>

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

galenanorth posted:

I am not ashamed to say that I like listening to Nickelback. I was listening to Bon Jovi on Pandora and it was playing a Nickelback song and I was thinking "Oh, who's that playing? Oh, it's Nicelback! That's that band the Internet says I should hate. They're pretty good." I figure Zuckerberg probably doesn't even care either way and just wanted to play the "fellow kids" card by using an old joke Internet meme.

:yikes:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Atrocious Joe posted:

Not to be outdone by the Time, the Washington Post asks important questions of the Brands.

"forced" :haw:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

It's like when Jerry Seinfeld complained about political correctness on college campuses. No one forced him out, they just didn't think he was funny, but he interpreted as "kids these days are too PC to appreciate humor."

devtesla posted:

Kids these days definitely appreciate Bee Movie

I now would like to see a jerry Seinfeld looking at and just not understanding why bee movie youtube memes are the best video like the one w the lazy town man, but Jerry's just bewildered

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

MizPiz posted:

https://twitter.com/LukewSavage/status/813127061011308545?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Someone who isn't intoxicated/is the right kind of intoxicated come up with an abuela joke.

H>er sigil is kinda stannis baratheon-y in that candle and she really is stannis if u think about it

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

MizPiz posted:

She didn't sacrifice her adorable but disfigured daughter on a pyre.

Clearly that's the only reason she lost.

Not her daughter, her daughter's political career tho lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
actually, it's about ethics in magazine advertisement

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

MizPiz posted:

That's fine, I just haven't seen an unironic "all of them" since she said it.

Says who?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Tatum Girlparts posted:

yea their albums

oh poo poo #gently caress #poo poo #lamo #devastated

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

Jerry Seinfeld has more money than every poster in this thread combined and old people will keep giving him money to tell his old jokes until he dies. He doesn't have to care what college kids think and he'll tell you so.

If having money stopped you from being a fuckin moron trump would be smart and bee movie wouldn't exist

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Terror Sweat posted:

hes right tho, new comedy is poo poo. ucb has ruined comedy for at least another 5-10 years

you're very :wrong: idk or give a poo poo about ucb but "new comedy" has never been better there are tons of young comedians who are funny as hell

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Nonsense posted:

California ruined animation, comedy, the left

good

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

off top of head, incomplete unordered list ( and im calling < 40 young because it usually takes a fuckton of time and work )

Anthony Jeselnik, Chelsea Peretti, Hannibal Burress, Moshe Kasher, John Mulaney, Pete Holmes r probably my current favorites? :shrug:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Thoughts and Prayers is maybe my favorite comedy special of the last 10 years it just rules

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Wasn't PissChrist a GWB-era thing? I love me some pisschrist

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

MizPiz posted:

Reagan-era

That can't be right I wasn't alive then

Or did people just manufacture a pisschrist controversy (pisschristoversy?) in like 2004 over 20-year old pee?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Piss Christ debuted in '87, believe it or not.

holy poo poo, piss

that's a whole lotta edge for 1987

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

If that's really the artist's piss, that dude needs to loving hydrate

:wrong: you gotta dehydrate for a bit and eat plenty of asparagus and coffee, really suffer for ur art, it's what regular non-piss jesus would hve wanted

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
they probably are lol

let them eat ketchup HFCS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy