Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
I bet trump would of get very mad about the tracer's butt drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

wasn't there also a comic something like this but with superman? i am sure superman just flew up and hug the jumper and that was it.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
what does the safetypin mean?

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

KiteAuraan posted:

Medivh is a far better evil traitor wizard. I mean, guy opened the flood gates for a wave of orcs, that's way more Trump.

ya but he became good in Warcraft 3. who in Warcraft be Hillary and sanders?

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

WOC sounds like a racist slur ironically enough.

i love how the non racist people somehow made the term colored people pc by saying it like yoda

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
underwear help you fight men somehow, is it like that anime with the magic panties?

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i listen to nickleback in the early 2000's, i don't even like them anymore and not in the ironic way like most nu metal. (my love for nu metal stem from my love of wrestling)

Cyron has issued a correction as of 04:51 on Dec 23, 2016

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so apperently he also mentions he wont allow his daughter to play mario games because of this but he will play her play a bunch are arty poo poo and a sad game about a dying child. WTF is wrong with this knobend.

Woke gamers, they play games but go on all the time about how gamers are all horrible people despite playing a shitload of video games.

Cyron has issued a correction as of 07:22 on Dec 23, 2016

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

get that OUT of my face posted:

i never thought i'd miss the days of Jack Thompson throwing fits over Doom, GTA, Mortal Kombat etc. thanks, terminally woke parents of 2016

even on this site i see people raging about how nerds using the word "triggered" is the same as using the word "rape". i left the goon guild in guild wars 2 after i was given a warning for saying a i sleep with someone's mom joke. gently caress the woke, they are making more nazis then trump and alex jones.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
as much as i do think it's a good thing, i am a bit worried tracer being gay in overwatch may turn the charater identity from spunky Brit tomgirl with crazy time magic to being "the gay one" know blizzerd storytelling. i mean they did release a whole wow expansion based around a devs fursona.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Tatum Girlparts posted:

is that a threat, sir

i think in a few states having sex to nickleback can be counted as rape.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i like that this thread works as both a place to make fun of woke babies and a honey trap for south park fanboys.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

got any sevens posted:

One of those books is not like the others...

ya animal farm is about Communion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
Is she even 18?