Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

On the subject of clothing, I'm curious if guyabera's can be worn by white folks. Based on what I understand, they don't belong to one specific culture, being worn in Cuba, Central America, the Philippines, and other countries. Seems like it would be ok for me, a white guy in America, to wear...but I'm wary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

quote:

Yeah, don't want to get all lecturey on you, but important not to subvert/appropriate language from mental health diagnosis to describe people who haven't been diagnosed/whose political points of view we disagree with.

"dissociative fugue"

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

khwarezm posted:

You guys are acting loving weird and fragile about this.

Hello all, if you want some grade A white fragility have a look at the last couple of pages on this thread.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

it's more about the mindset that makes woke brands a possibility.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I am a confirmed volcel tyvm

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

virgin customer vs. chad consumer

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

khwarezm posted:

Go to TGRS again Kingfish and bring Rudatron too.

i post there often, crybaby.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Der Waffle Mous posted:

Good ol' whites only "leftism".

later haters.

lmao at this guy pretending he doesn't get it :jerkbag:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

it's some champion-level projection to be sure.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

that sounds delicious

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

hahahahaha

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Nah.

A (if not the) major source of non-white growth is among Hispanic folk who are going to be considered white within the next couple decades. Latin-American voters will soon become just as reactionary as their contemporary white-ethnic counterparts.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I read a lot in TGRS about how Killmonger is obviously terrible and villainous because of the way he treats women or something. But then I watched the movie and it’s clear he was not wrong.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Movies do ~reflect~ politics. But there is a colossal gap between reflecting and shaping politics.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I mean he does literally murder his girlfriend the instant she becomes inconvenient to him. Seems pretty consistent to not just let that slide.

When does that happen? I’ve read this before but I don’t remember the scene.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Achewood bitch

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Terror Sweat posted:

Penny arcade was funny before they became dads

strange but true.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Leslie Knope’s worthless liberal politics are part of the joke you dorks.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Ford: “only gay liberal faggots drive our trucks”

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

the bitcoin of weed posted:

raisin canes is easily the best fast food chicken and there's enough of them in texas to not want for anything else

unless you want something besides the single thing they make i guess

Canes is the second worst fast-food chicken restaurant after KFC. Their poo poo tastes like the final step of the prep process is to dump a quart of warm water over the chicken and fries.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Popeyes’ spicy tenders are the best.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Control Volume posted:

Its probably regional differences because whoever runs popeyes around here makes the absolute worst fried chicken, noticeably worse than kfc

It actually varies widely store-to-store. There is a Popeye's in my city that I refuse to go to. Except for the once every three months I decide to give it another try.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

This is the stupidest loving thing I've ever read.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

with the way our tax code is written probably the 0-15,000 dollars.

but obviously she is in the 250k+ bracket and is hyperbolizing about Her Taxes, even though her effective tax rate is closer to 25%.

it means she is making at least $400k if she’s referring to her 2017 taxes, or $500k in 2018 (assuming she is talking federal and not state and local). It’s a marginal rate though, so if a significant portion of her income is actually being taxed at the ~39% marginal rate then she is actually making way more then that.

<lol>

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

is pepsi ok posted:

yeah but macklemore was equally woke in their minds for saying gay people are ok plus he's white so they gave it to him. like i know all major award shows are jokes and everything but it will never not be funny that loving macklemore beat out drake, kendrick, jay-z, and kanye for rap album of the year especially when two of the albums he beat are legit top 10 albums of any genre for the decade.

come on now

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Worldstar is promoting it as No Nutvember lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

From the way it reads it sounds like it pays for a black lady to attend an entirely different conference lmao