Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Good matchup cuz - I was very lucky not to get steamrolled by Kwon and Keuchly. Best believe I'll be watching those ESPN score adjustments :ninja:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

spacejung posted:

Good matchup cuz - I was very lucky not to get steamrolled by Kwon and Keuchly. Best believe I'll be watching those ESPN score adjustments :ninja:

I see your a 4for4 subscriber

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Guys regression and injuries suck

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Sammie Coates can be had in a trade if you got sniped, I mostly just got him to get him but he does have an undeniable Plutonium-239 quality about him which can be helpful in this format.

RisqueBarber posted:

I see your a 4for4 subscriber

I know it's gauche to send those but people do accept them now and then.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Beer the way our points scored by week matches up is pretty uncanny.

http://games.espn.com/ffl/matchuppreview?leagueId=305284&teamId=1&scoringPeriodId=6

I will lose by 40 points.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

internet inc posted:

http://games.espn.com/ffl/matchuppreview?leagueId=305284&teamId=1&scoringPeriodId=6

I want to believe.

$100 pre-bid!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Also holy poo poo 217.1 points in spite of byemageddon and starting Kelce.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
I also pre-bid $100!

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Out of respect for my opponent:

Eli Manning (10.1) to Matt Ryan (15) = 4.9
Frank Gore (8.4) to Mike Wallace (9.8) = 1.4

Total: 6.3, $63

Also pre-bid 100 for Week 6 (10 pts.)

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Ninja Bob posted:

I donated 100 real life dollars for $1000 FAAB dollars.

Hey Beer, I'm sure you're busy, but if you could credit this when you get a chance, that would be cool.

PS: My team is getting murdered and I want to die.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house

internet inc posted:

Aaaaaaaaand I lose by 37.8 points.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Ninja Bob posted:

Hey Beer, I'm sure you're busy, but if you could credit this when you get a chance, that would be cool.

You have half the arizona defense on your team. I'm going to be upset if you catch up somehow.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Sataere posted:

I mean you doubled it. You took out $320, but I spent $160. I only needed to cheat week one, which you had already done.

So coming back to this, you did deduct my $160 twice. I deposited $50 and you have us $25, so my FAAB started at $750. I have spent $128 on FAAB and cheated once for $160. My total FAAB should be $462, but it is $302. Exactly $160 less than it should be.

Now give me my damned money! :argh:

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Sataere posted:

Me too! How can I wildly overpay for terrible players if you don't credit my FAAB? ($1000, yo).

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Ninja Bob posted:

Sataere posted:

So coming back to this, you did deduct my $160 twice. I deposited $50 and you have us $25, so my FAAB started at $750. I have spent $128 on FAAB and cheated once for $160. My total FAAB should be $462, but it is $302. Exactly $160 less than it should be.

Fixed.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Thanks. Now do me a favor and don't spend a gillion dollars on guys I am targeting.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I hate my running back situation so much, I spent $10 real life dollars on Jay Ajayi. :suicide:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
$100 pre-bid!

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I'll pre-bid $100 as well.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
*SCREAMS INTO ANOTHER PILLOW*

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
$100 pre-bid!

e: oh poo poo i got my time zones off and i'm too late! my bad

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Spoeank posted:

*SCREAMS INTO ANOTHER PILLOW*

I was just looking at my roster to figure out how I could take advantage of your running back problems, then I realized your running back situation is better than mine. At least your running backs were once good.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
If anyone would like to sit out the CJ Anderson thing, I guess just go ahead and low ball me

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

spacejung posted:

If anyone would like to sit out the CJ Anderson thing, I guess just go ahead and low ball me

i think its prolly bookers job now..

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

RisqueBarber posted:

i think its prolly bookers job now..

I meant low ball me with trade offers, not hurtful yet accurate assessments

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
$100 pre-bid!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Whoops. Forgot to bid. Welp.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Need all the help I can get this week. I was fully prepared for the pre-game bidding war waiting on your post... and then almost forgot myself and jumped on here as quick as I could before kickoff.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I was waiting all week for Internet to cheat, then noticed today the stat correction that put it out of reach.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
With 6 team playoffs though - this is really still up in the air for anyone to get it. I'm just hoping to get a win this week and have a better chance at a bye week in the first round.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I think I might still have a chance, you guys.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Aredna posted:

With 6 team playoffs though - this is really still up in the air for anyone to get it. I'm just hoping to get a win this week and have a better chance at a bye week in the first round.

Well done comrade. The thrust of all our efforts must be the objective of evicting the bourgeoisie god from the first week bye. As I struck the first blow so shall you render the second. Raise every pick and shovel! For charity. Huzzah!

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house

Sataere posted:

I was waiting all week for Internet to cheat, then noticed today the stat correction that put it out of reach.

I think it was always out of reach because of your benched safety. Unless I also missed a stat correction or something.

I haven't been able to cheat once so far. :argh:

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Having more teams also gives us a lot more cheating opportunities because we end up having to start and bench players with a lot more variance as they are further down the depth charts.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
A Good Week.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

The bye week is killing me. I need Kyle Rudolph to go off to have a shot. Not liking my chances. But welcome back, Dez!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
$100 this week.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I have decided to not sneak in a cheat and hope Risqué doesn't counter. Good game, sir.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Forgot that was a thing this week when I need it and got my rear end handed to me last week. Thanks bye weeks!

Next year, especially if we keep 10 (or stay under 12) teams, I would recommend we add bench spots to promote cheating. I know they'll all count as benches, but being able to have the following we really help week to week:

1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
1 LB
1 DL
1 DB
1 DP
1 K

For a total of 11 spots. I'd like to add an IR spot as well. I wouldn't have used it this year in this league, but I'm sure some would have liked it. With the added rule that if you game not moving players and have a player in an IR spot that ends up actually playing they are ineligible for cheating.

Would also argue for making minimum FFAB bid $10 FA since we multiplied everything by 10 to make fractional points easier. In a cheating league requiring a real $1 for a single waiver move is pretty reasonable still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Aredna posted:

Would also argue for making minimum FFAB bid $10 FA since we multiplied everything by 10 to make fractional points easier. In a cheating league requiring a real $1 for a single waiver move is pretty reasonable still.

We'll keep this in mind, guy who made far fewer moves than everyone else.

Really I just hope we get the manager count back up again I agree w your general frame of argument regarding bench spots.

• Locked thread