Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
i'm just about certain that an adult talking to a child online is a federal crime and if you are a school teacher it becomes a capital offense

you should probably just turn yourself in to avoid any further charges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

Enfield posted:

HEY TEACHERS LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

The Bananana posted:

wait... then who is this guy?

oh holy christ it is the same fuckin guy. gently caress me for phone posting.

op, i'm gonna be square with you here:

you have made two threads about a fuckin knockoff album that features 29 better songs tham yours.

and the band that you knocked off chinese bootleg style

is
fuckin
radiohead.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

AARO fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Sep 16, 2016

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
but for real tho lookin forward to your oasis "tribute" next month

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

AARO posted:

lets see your awesome creations you loving human being

lol the last resort of the lovely musician "LETS SEE YOU DO BETTER"

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

Woaaaaaaah!

I'm just messing with you lol don't cry about it. Haha!

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

AARO fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Sep 16, 2016

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Iron Prince posted:

but for real tho lookin forward to your oasis "tribute" next month

hey buddy, I like Oasis. :mad:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

AARO posted:

Hmm I was sort of enjoying the album but now I'm going to change my opinion to I'm going to poo poo in your mouth and Olin is some kind of hosed up version of Alan good day sir :tipshat:

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
I've been rockin some baller collabs with the kids at the highschool down the street from my house.

The boys down at the gallery love my work it's some next level poo poo man. You don't get a rush like you do when workin' closely with, getting the creative juices flowing with, some nubile teen minds.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

AARO posted:

you have done nothing valuable ever in your life.

Dude... I just...

It really feels like your projecting.

And I'm on pain meds, so it must be REALLY obvious.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

AARO posted:

One of my songs was recently featured on a mixtape with 30 artists. I really liked one of the other artists and reached out to him asking if I could record vocals over his instrumental tracks. He wrote back and said that sounded great, he wants to make music with me but by the way, he was also only 15 years old. I wouldn't have contacted him if I knew he was 15. But I can't decide if it's bad or not for me to make music with him.

I just wonder if it's creepy for me to be collaborating with a child online. I don't want to come off like a cho-mo. I'm a school teacher so it seems weird to me for me to be interacting with a minor online.

Go through the parents first

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
OP: People making jokes about me being a paedophile - haha it's all good yeah I guess the question was a bit weird
OP: People making fun of my music - YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF poo poo YOU FAT FUCKS gently caress YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

trash person posted:

I've been rockin some baller collabs with the kids at the highschool down the street from my house.

The boys down at the gallery love my work it's some next level poo poo man. You don't get a rush like you do when workin' closely with, getting the creative juices flowing with, some nubile teen minds.

this guy gets it

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

Microwaves Mom posted:

Go through the parents first

literally everyone knows this unless they are a predator

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

you have done nothing valuable ever in your life.

I'm so fallen inside from this comment.

"I'm going to go repeat the same loving thing over and over really poorly into some cheap audio mixing software. I really enjoy making GBS threads in peoples ears."

-You, in your new hit auto-biography entitled, "I'm lovely at music and I poo poo piano keys and I like to lick the poo poo off of the keys."

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this guy made

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

mad*

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AARO posted:

You're not funny or original. It's pathetic. This is all you have in life. This dying forum. For 12 years you've been waiting for this. This is your big moment. You're loving pathetic.

lol you closed and opened the thread to post this

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

OP, I wouldn't close the thread if I were you. its bad jew jew

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

The Bananana posted:

hey buddy, I like Oasis. :mad:

that s ok cuz maaaaaaaaaybe ur gonna be the one that saaaaaaaaaaaaves me

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

AARO posted:

You're not funny or original. It's pathetic. This is all you have in life. This dying forum. For 12 years you've been waiting for this. This is your big moment. You're loving pathetic.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

AARO posted:

Listen when you get in deep with the kid don't stop. Just go deeper. You'll connect so deep age won't matter anymore.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

for 12 years you've have been asking who is Dave indeed

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Creepy perv OP

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

Wooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm just playing buddy no need to get emotional! Settle down, take a breather and come back and discuss how you can improve at music in 30 minutes. lol!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Celluloid Sam posted:

lol you closed and opened the thread to post this

i tried to reply and got the "error previewed post could not be found" from awful app which usually means I'm probated but turns out op was a bi*ch this time

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
They say good art comes from pain. Fully expect to see the OP thanking goons at the next grammy awards.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if you gonna be a gross pervert you could at least be a not poo poo musician

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

for 12 years you've have been asking who is Dave indeed

Your making my appendix incision hurt, I'm laughin so hard over here, you rear end in a top hat

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

AARO posted:

For 12 years you've been waiting for this.
you too ever since the neighbors boy was born

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Iron Prince posted:

i tried to reply and got the "error previewed post could not be found" from awful app which usually means I'm probated but turns out op was a bi*ch this time

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

They say good art comes from hardship and adversity so maybe his music will improve after the child rape indictment???

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AARO posted:

uhhh no i didnt?

you can't lie little piss bitch even iron prince seent it

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i reported the thread to mods begging them to reopen it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
realpost:
if this thread was "lol, I will con GBS into listening to music with this one cool thread title" - carry on.
if this thread was a realthread - better haul arse to a country with no extradition treaty.

Fat Shat Sings posted:

AATrek parachute spotted
Everyone with two As at the start of their name is a nonce.

• Locked thread