Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I saw this bitch greyed out on the thread list and errthing

e: this was a gay snipe. FREE DRAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Celluloid Sam posted:

you can't lie little piss bitch even iron prince seent it

i saw it too. thread was def closed for 5+ minutes. dont be a bitch rear end liar on top of everything else op

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

*sigh*

I love you guys.

(except for the OP)

(nah, you know what, even him. if it weren't for him, we wouldn't have anyone to laugh at)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Biscuit posted:

realpost:
if this thread was "lol, I will con GBS into listening to music with this one cool thread title" - carry on.
if this thread was a realthread - better haul arse to a country with no extradition treaty.

Everyone with two As at the start of their name is a nonce.

Aarthur the Aardvark iincluded?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Op wants to make sweet sweet music with a 15 yr old

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not saying OP's music doesn't suck, but he's currently stalking a child on the internet, we should probably be trying to doxx him to report him to the police

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Volume posted:

I'm not saying OP's music doesn't suck, but he's currently stalking a child on the internet, we should probably be trying to doxx him to report him to the police

you need to get another av even if it's another comic strip av fuxk dude

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Volume posted:

not if i might accidently discover more of his lovely music

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

JakeP posted:

not if i might accidently discover more of his lovely music

yeah, its not worth the risk

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

AARO fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Sep 16, 2016

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The Biscuit posted:

realpost:
if this thread was "lol, I will con GBS into listening to music with this one cool thread title" - carry on.
if this thread was a realthread - better haul arse to a country with no extradition treaty.

Everyone with two As at the start of their name is a nonce.

This OP is extremely mad that we picked up on his horse poo poo self promotion. Plus the dude is such a baby that he tried closing the thread.

I'm going to die struggling for breath between laughs with my fat lungs the OP said I have.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
poo poo guys we might miss out on how many plays this guy got on his MYSPACE MUSICTM page

e: ahahahahah we all know the answer is zero

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
auto tune my blues

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AARO posted:

You guys seriously all hate my music?

im dint even listen to it man have you like read any non megathread In GBS lately it's not a friendly place km sorry if I actually hurt your real life feelings please take an Internet break I don't think your a chomo

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Listen I don't want to sound desperate here but if we could move the conversation away from the 'music' back to inappropriate online sex with a 15 year old I'd be extremely grateful.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

AARO posted:

You guys seriously all hate my music?

Let me say, As a musician myself, One musican to another, I don't hate the product of your creative outlet. But I would also certainly never listen to it on my own accord, and would regard any and all other who enjoy it, with contempt.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

now I'm just picturing like Niles crane bawling because I think very goon look like Niles crane and my night is loving ruined

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

The Bananana posted:

Let me say, As a musician myself, One musican to another, I don't hate the product of your creative outlet. But I would also certainly never listen to it on my own accord, and would regard any and all other who enjoy it, with contempt.

drat in your face op

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Celluloid Sam posted:

Aarthur the Aardvark iincluded?

If you mean the cartoon, it is one A. If it is a poster idk.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Biscuit posted:

If you mean the cartoon, it is one A. If it is a poster idk.

thank you for not noticing the extra i in included and ruining my masterful awesome wordplay fucker

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

R Kelly and Polanski got buckwild with fifteen year-olds and they're loving geniuses

well, maybe not... but there's precedent at least

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i almost had sex with a 15 year old when I was 15 but I couldn't figure out how to put my penis in so I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22 okay well now I'm as pathetic as the op everyone make fun of me instead so I don't feel bad for the crying Niles crane

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

AARO posted:

Post your music pls

op: "eheheheAhahAHAHAH *wrings hands* now I'll finally get back at those dastardly musicians who think they're better than me!!*

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

AARO posted:

Post your music pls

Lol. sure thing bud. I'll get right on that. :rolleyes:

I'm sure I've posted some of my terrible music on this gay forum before, so if you want to go through my near decade of posting history to find my songs, knock yourself out, broski.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Celluloid Sam posted:

thank you for not noticing the extra i in included and ruining my masterful awesome wordplay fucker

you are welcome :)

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Biscuit posted:

you are welcome :)

mods please permabanned this man or woman or klurg

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Celluloid Sam posted:

i almost had sex with a 15 year old when I was 15 but I couldn't figure out how to put my penis in so I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22 okay well now I'm as pathetic as the op everyone make fun of me instead so I don't feel bad for the crying Niles crane

was her name maris

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
i was drunk posting

AARO fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Sep 7, 2016

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AARO posted:

Post anything original youve ever created.

:goku: this is a tiny little version of a drawing I did

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Iron Prince posted:

was her name maris

uh weirdly it was close it was marilla

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

AARO posted:

ok human being

:chanpop:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

AARO posted:

Post anything original youve ever created.

sure, my most recent endeavor was more of an amalgamation piece: it drew on a variety of sources to give it its own rich and distinct personality and I think it will have relevance throughout the next 20 days or whatever gently caress math im and artist

e: I would almost consider it a tribute to something that someone more creative and skilled than me made

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

AARO posted:

ok human being

I'm also "collaborating" with another forums poster on a screen play for a sequel to "TimeApe: Ape-Pocalypse" so I bet you feel silly now.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

This was honestly the last straw for me. Voted thread 5 directly after reading.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Celluloid Sam posted:

uh weirdly it was close it was marilla

Whoa

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

AARO posted:

ok human being

Is this your pet name for your 15 y/o boyfriend???

Celluloid Sam posted:

no one ever asks me to collaborate with them but I'm always open to it

my hand and i make sweet music every day

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

wait, which meaning of "collaborate"are you using here? do you mean the normal usage, or the way the OP intends to use it?

• Locked thread