Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Celluloid Sam posted:

no one ever asks me to collaborate with them but I'm always open to it

im down to collab. I can beatbox but most of my beats come out sounding like the audio track to a really wet BJ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AARO posted:

Post anything original youve ever created.

Tomorrow I'm going to go film myself collecting a garbage bag full of farts so I can match your creative genius online.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Dave_Indeed posted:

Tomorrow I'm going to go film myself collecting a garbage bag full of farts so I can match your creative genius online.

easy now, you don't want to show him up

(also, did you get that thing I sent you?)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Iron Prince posted:

im down to collab. I can beatbox but most of my beats come out sounding like the audio track to a really wet BJ.

awesome my only skill is being able to swallow entire hot dogs without the buns and then cough them across the room like a cannon

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

AARO posted:

You guys seriously all hate my music?

i think just assuming you did the whole thing down to recording it yourself that you have talent, and while i find the many many attacks on you funny i don't think you're bad, but they're right that it sounds like you listen to a lot of radiohead while making this and maybe other bands i listened to in 2006 but cant remember the names of

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Celluloid Sam posted:

awesome my only skill is being able to swallow entire hot dogs without the buns and then cough them across the room like a cannon

oh ho ho my creative juices are boiling right now!

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Posting in GBS

AARO fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Sep 16, 2016

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AARO posted:

Yea I probably like them too much to find my own sound.

Radiohead has been my favorite band since I was 12.

check out some new music and have a good night please don't cry any more Niles

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

AARO posted:

MMMMMMAAAAAARRRRRIIIIIIIIS

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

HoboZero posted:

Unless you're going on a pink-in-the-stink adventure then you're overthinking your obscure mixtape adventures

ya like worst case scenario you get a phone call from his mom??

"hi lakeland police this is sandy my son has been communicating online with a older man. yeah. no no pictures. no. no videos. just a bunch of his dumb rapping. hello? hello??"

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Iron Prince posted:

MMMMMMAAAAAARRRRRIIIIIIIIS

who the gently caress is Maris?

(Also, is that short for Marissa?)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Bananana posted:

its Niles cranes ex wife from the hit series Frasier

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what will that darn Eddie get up to next. the answer is nothing the dog who portrayed Eddie is almost certainly dead

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

nigga crab pollock posted:

ya like worst case scenario you get a phone call from his mom??

"hi lakeland police this is sandy my son has been communicating online with a older man. yeah. no no pictures. no. no videos. just a bunch of his dumb rapping. hello? hello??"

This is how I met all of my Ex-wives

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

The Bananana posted:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Iron Prince posted:

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Celluloid Sam posted:

what will that darn Eddie get up to next. the answer is nothing the dog who portrayed Eddie is almost certainly dead

hate to brake it to you

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

Oh, that explains it. I only watched Black Frasier.

It would have made sense to me if he had said Mareesha

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

called it

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Luckily, All Dogs Go To Heaven, so...

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Bananana posted:

Luckily, All Dogs Go To Heaven, so...

yeah but what if a dog bit the Pope on his shin or perhaps bit one of his fingers off one of the ones with nice rings on it hmm

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im sorry im really high and im not about to have a God drat existential crisis over all dogs go to loving beaven

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

yeah but what if a dog bit the Pope on his shin or perhaps bit one of his fingers off one of the ones with nice rings on it hmm

you've posed me with a real Quandary, Sid...

A Quandary.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hitler's dogs are playing fetch in hell.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

AARO posted:

Yea I probably like them too much to find my own sound.

i think you've got talent kid if you want to work together let me know, nothing major as im busy reading The Witcher books currently

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I think it is more important that we consider the ultimate fate of Martin's recliner

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

would you go so far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

what the gently caress dude!? I'm over here trying to read the dang forums, and you go and pull a stunt like this on me!?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Celluloid Sam posted:

haha I'm so fu*ckin drunk I can't even parse this sentence

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Celluloid Sam posted:

it would still go to heaven imo

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgKy5E9i_RU

"Duh, I'm the OP. Listen to my hit new single, 'I am a loving ding dong'. lol totally just dropping this info in here even though it has nothing to do with the whole point of my post lol plz buy my god drat terrible 5 dollar cd."

- OP in his new lifetime original movie, "Stupid Idiot Bitch goes to Oily Man With a Boner World."

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
hey op i like ur stuff and think you should collab with this guy then send me the track cause it would probably sound very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY7CLTV_k48

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dave_Indeed posted:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

afeelgoodpoop posted:

hey op i like ur stuff and think you should collab with this guy then send me the track cause it would probably sound very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY7CLTV_k48

I enjoyed that a hell of a lot more than the op's stuff.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Serious post, when I was 35 I did a collaboration with GBS superstar microwave who was maybe 16 or 17 at the time. We didn't find out how old each other were until about half way through, and it was no big deal because I'm not a pedo. We made a flash game that won cash prizes. The only part that got weird was that because at the time I was making flash games for a living and microwave was a kid, there were quite a few goons who assumed I was somehow exploiting microwave. It was for a competition, we won and I gave him half the money, which was about $3,000 USD. If you think it is weird OP, you are probably a repressed pedo, and also your music is loving terrible, but then I never liked radiohead.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

monkey posted:

Serious post, when I was 35 I did a collaboration with GBS superstar microwave who was maybe 16 or 17 at the time. We didn't find out how old each other were until about half way through, and it was no big deal because I'm not a pedo. We made a flash game that won cash prizes. The only part that got weird was that because at the time I was making flash games for a living and microwave was a kid, there were quite a few goons who assumed I was somehow exploiting microwave. It was for a competition, we won and I gave him half the money, which was about $3,000 USD. If you think it is weird OP, you are probably a repressed pedo, and also your music is loving terrible, but then I never liked radiohead.
please tell us more, since microwave's mom usually overshadows his own exploits

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

monkey posted:

wait are you the guy who did coke and took selfies in the bathroom with the kid who ran gbs tv at one of the final goon cons

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

extra stout posted:

wait are you the guy who did coke and took selfies in the bathroom with the kid who ran gbs tv at one of the final goon cons

Nope, I'm in Australia, never been to a "goon con" or heard of gbs tv. Sydney goons do have regular meetups, which I used to attend a lot.

Here is a link to the game we made:

http://jayisgames.com/games/the-tall-stump/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

monkey posted:

Nope, I'm in Australia, never been to a "goon con" or heard of gbs tv. Sydney goons do have regular meetups, which I used to attend a lot.

Here is a link to the game we made:

http://jayisgames.com/games/the-tall-stump/

well i think its good you won with your good game, and im glad you didn't rip the kid off, but you've been around here a while can't you help me remember who i'm talking about

someone post the picture of them in the bathroom at goon con please

edit

was it putnam?

extra stout fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Jul 30, 2016

• Locked thread