Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

AARO posted:

lets see your awesome creations you loving human being
Hmm I was sort of enjoying the album but now I'm going to change my opinion to I'm going to poo poo in your mouth and Olin is some kind of hosed up version of Alan good day sir :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

AARO posted:

You're not funny or original. It's pathetic. This is all you have in life. This dying forum. For 12 years you've been waiting for this. This is your big moment. You're loving pathetic.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

AARO posted:

For 12 years you've been waiting for this.
you too ever since the neighbors boy was born

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

monkey posted:

Serious post, when I was 35 I did a collaboration with GBS superstar microwave who was maybe 16 or 17 at the time. We didn't find out how old each other were until about half way through, and it was no big deal because I'm not a pedo. We made a flash game that won cash prizes. The only part that got weird was that because at the time I was making flash games for a living and microwave was a kid, there were quite a few goons who assumed I was somehow exploiting microwave. It was for a competition, we won and I gave him half the money, which was about $3,000 USD. If you think it is weird OP, you are probably a repressed pedo, and also your music is loving terrible, but then I never liked radiohead.
please tell us more, since microwave's mom usually overshadows his own exploits

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

american_horror_story.ttf

• Locked thread