Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
lets kick the OP's rear end with reverse blade technique

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Lodin posted:

Don't tell me that isn't the coolest poo poo ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MtWtPEbTb0

wtf is this, dude can't even shave right and we supposed to think he can use a Japanese light saber

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
people in japan actually do competitive iaido. it is a tiny niche thing and bears even less of a resemblance to sword fighting than kendo. fyi, in kendo you can only get points if you shout out where you are going to hit before you hit. basically after sword fighting became useless in japan some savvy businessmen created kendo, which vaguely resembles the old stuff but has no risks and is not in any way a martial art. in other words, it is a sissy imitation for something that wasn't terribly effective to begin with. that dumb sport is now the standard refuge for japanese dumbasses who go on about samurai spirit.

ha ha, gently caress you japan.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Swords are actually for pussies, the Chinese have known this for 1000s of years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJLavwjY4xQ

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Zorodius posted:

the guy in op video killed me in a duel 600 years ago and now I'm trapped inside his sword. I have seen him fight a thousand battles and deflower a thousand orphans. this guy is terrible I hate him

ugh, been there buddy. hang in there, Put your time in, and just do what you have to to move on

naem
May 29, 2011

The impressive thing about a sword fight scene isn't that "swords are awesome and beat everything"

It's more like "this guy is so skilled he can actually kind of defend himself with a sword"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Dave_Indeed posted:

The part about 5 minutes in when he starts screaming the names of his sword moves is p funny.

DRAAAGON, TWISTER!!!!

FULL CHARGE!!

CROSS... ???, SLASH!!

At least he's outside and getting SOME exercise... Probably should get some more though. Those knee bends look like he's supporting everything on the joints and back, not from the quads and glutes

• Locked thread