Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPS_iGpuZos

i played this in the car for my dad as a kid and he almost drove off the road laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

my parents were in no way shape or form strict. the only show my mom banned me from was ren and stimpy, which i watched anyways because whatever

they were ok with beavis and butthead because mike judge was on letterman a bunch (which they watched religiously) and because dave had a small role in the movie.

same for south park (plus they loved the music from the movie)

also my dad would buy every weird al cd on day one and play it nonstop in the car

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

bob seger is peak dad music

my dad had an incredible vinyl and CD collection, we're talking thousands of them all alphabetized

he lost the vinyl when my folks lost their house in the mortgage crash. we had 2 days to move them out and there wasnt enough time.

my mom offered me his CD collection but i know i'll just stuff it in a box and forget about it, so one of my sisters is gonna take em

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

moving LPs is a straight bitch though they're heavy as gently caress

CDs are harder to give a poo poo about for some reason too

honestly yeah. when i was younger i'd listen to all his old comedy albums. tons of carlin and cheech and chong. i wish i still had those

• Locked thread