Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

HighwireAct posted:

dealr: an up-and-coming dealership startup that sends one artisanally-crafted car part a month to subscribers, each packaged in an engraved cedar crate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

All the recent dealerships that went up in my area have simple one word names like "wheel"

alnilam

the garage door is very popular in dealership design these days, it lets them really open the place up on nice days and also you can drive the cars through them

alnilam

I'm a dieseltarian so these fancy new dealerships with small, daily changing menus don't do much for me because there's only ever one choice for me, so if it's not what i want too bad

alnilam

italian-american dealership in a strip mall selling bland americanized versions of italian cars for way too much money, for some reason old people love it though. they also double as a fiat delivery place

• Locked thread