Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"our new menu is a-la-car"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

No, no, it's a small portion dealership. Jim got the dip stick(his favorite) and I was feeling adventurous so I tried the negative side wiring harness. We've been going there for so long that I don't think that I could even drive an entire car nowadays.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Cars just like mom used to make. But only because she lost her entire 401k in 2008 and still has to work at the plant even though she should be retired by now.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

We slow-assemble our cars in a wood fired brick oven because we hate our employees

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Don't try the habenero fire Pinto, trust me.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Seriously, the guy started making cars in his mom's garage and now he's a billionaire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Giant, inflated ape in front of dealership is actual giant ape

• Locked thread