Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Internetjack posted:

You may not be as smart as you think you are.

Maybe everyone else talks "dumb" around you so you don't feel left out. They are just being considerate.

i don't think so, jack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I focus my efforts on being the cutest in the room.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
It's a constant strugle.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Internetjack posted:

You may not be as smart as you think you are.

Maybe everyone else talks "dumb" around you so you don't feel left out. They are just being considerate.

this seems unlikely. But its good you are trying

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

scott zoloft posted:

I focus my efforts on being the cutest in the room.

hey cutie

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i started a pretty cool energy corporation with a few buddies

things um...went a bit south. we had a good laugh about it though lol :unsmith:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Yer a loving idiot, OP. The only time you are the smartest person in the room is after you take a dump. And that's only half the time.

The fact you think you are smarter than everyone shows just how loving dumb you are.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Generally when someone thinks an IQ test is actually a measure of how intelligent someone is i know that theyre a jackass.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I'm the smartest one in this room, what do you need to know?

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Waltzing Along posted:

Yer a loving idiot, OP. The only time you are the smartest person in the room is after you take a dump. And that's only half the time.

The fact you think you are smarter than everyone shows just how loving dumb you are.

Actually I took a 4 hour intelligence assessment from a developmental psychologist when I was ten. I got mostly A's throughout school. I graduated with honors with a double major in 2.5 years. I have 3 patents and will have a phd in a year or two. I'm 23.

Some people actually are smarter than most and if you were smart you'd know that.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

SurfaceDetail posted:

Actually I took a 4 hour intelligence assessment from a developmental psychologist when I was ten. I got mostly A's throughout school. I graduated with honors with a double major in 2.5 years. I have 3 patents and will have a phd in a year or two.

Some people actually are smarter than most and if you were smart you'd know that.

youre about to take a ten inch dick motherfucker and this poo poo is bone dry

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

SurfaceDetail posted:

Actually I took a 4 hour intelligence assessment from a developmental psychologist when I was ten. I got mostly A's throughout school. I graduated with honors with a double major in 2.5 years. I have 3 patents and will have a phd in a year or two.

Hey well met friend I am the smartest one here, what would you like to know simpleton?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

SurfaceDetail posted:

Actually I took a 4 hour intelligence assessment from a developmental psychologist when I was ten. I got mostly A's throughout school. I graduated with honors with a double major in 2.5 years. I have 3 patents and will have a phd in a year or two. I'm 23.

Double majors? Too bad you don't have double D's

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Shaquin posted:

youre about to take a ten inch dick motherfucker and this poo poo is bone dry

Why are you so upset

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I find a bigger room

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
very carefully

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

SurfaceDetail posted:

Why are you so upset

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Haha you made the same thread twice, you're pathetic

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

CJacobs posted:

Haha you made the same thread twice, you're pathetic

It's okay some more simple people forget things quickly, it's endearing really.

He's cute isn't he?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

SurfaceDetail posted:

im glad i dont know you

you sound insufferable

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model

SurfaceDetail posted:

no offense.

pm me if you are a hot goonette gamergirl

Bitch please, you didn't even read my post.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

SurfaceDetail posted:

The first step towards dealing with it is to never get into a dick measuring contest like this to "prove" that you're smart. There's always someone with a bigger number than you in one of the categories you choose to brag about.

Second, learn how to be humble. When people tell you you're really smart, deflect and act like you don't really think so. Third, find someone else who is smart and vent to them about the idiots you have to deal with all the time.

lfield
May 10, 2008
"im really smart and i'm 23"

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I own really hard actually and I am one of the nicest most humble people I know. These are inside thoughts that torture me.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Trojan.exe posted:

Bitch please, you didn't even read my post.

I'm just frontin' cuz the gbs boys are here. I read every word and you seem insanely smart. What games do you play.

Autumn Angel
Jan 18, 2014

How would you even know your own IQ? There are only two options as far as I can see:

1. You go to a licensed psychologist to take an official test. But, you wouldn't do this unless you're some wanker trying to either get into Mensa or prove to other people about how smart you are.
2. You take an online test. These are wildly inaccurate so lol, just relying on these tests shows your idiocy.

For what it's worth, I'm really incredible at math and physics but basically average at anything else so I dunno. Intelligence is probably multi-faceted.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

SurfaceDetail posted:

I think gbs has matured.

SurfaceDetail posted:

I think gbs has matured.

SurfaceDetail posted:

I think gbs has matured.

I AM THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE ROOM :byodood:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i am going to put my hand all the way in your mouth

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey y'all insanely smart guy her ama

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Autumn Angel posted:

How would you even know your own IQ? There are only two options as far as I can see:

1. You go to a licensed psychologist to take an official test. But, you wouldn't do this unless you're some wanker trying to either get into Mensa or prove to other people about how smart you are.
2. You take an online test. These are wildly inaccurate so lol, just relying on these tests shows your idiocy.

For what it's worth, I'm really incredible at math and physics but basically average at anything else so I dunno. Intelligence is probably multi-faceted.

I did #1 when I was 10 as a requirement for the gifted program. It took several hours from what I remember. And mensa is for idiots

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
interested in seeing how much your intelligence is worth when my whole hand is in your mouth

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

scott zoloft posted:

interested in seeing how much your intelligence is worth when my whole hand is in your mouth

I'm smart enough to lift the hell out of some weights so we can do this.

lfield
May 10, 2008

SurfaceDetail posted:

I did #1 when I was 10 as a requirement for the gifted program. It took several hours from what I remember.

i also was in a gifted program with lots of adults calling me smart and guess what turns out i'm actually a dumb rear end in a top hat and so're you

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

SurfaceDetail posted:

As the smartest guy in this thread I think I am obligated to tell you lifting weights does not make you a competent fighter at all.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
It's cute you think that though.

Autumn Angel
Jan 18, 2014

Day Man posted:

Second, learn how to be humble. When people tell you you're really smart, deflect and act like you don't really think so. Third, find someone else who is smart and vent to them about the idiots you have to deal with all the time.

The most humiliating thing is to read up on the works of classic mathematicians. Leonard Euler was a loving BEAST.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I'm the smartest one in this room, what do you need to know?

if you have a time machine and you have to choose between :

a) killing hitler, and
b) buying a winning lottery ticket

what is the right thing to do?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

SurfaceDetail posted:

Are you smart enough to smell the hell out of some sack

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
I went to a MENSA meeting. Once. They were so creepy I didn't want to be in the state as them, let alone the same room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

SurfaceDetail posted:

I think gbs has matured.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

It's cute you think that though.

• Locked thread