Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I lerned a lot in the elite class of mathematics and skiencs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

sometimes I think of those days and all that I lerned for example did you know that 2+2=9 but if you tell someone that they laugh and throw a pencil at you I don't know why but it must be tru cuz I lernd it in the ELITE CLASS

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

The Endbringer posted:

sometimes I think of those days and all that I lerned for example did you know that 2+2=9 but if you tell someone that they laugh and throw a pencil at you I don't know why but it must be tru cuz I lernd it in the ELITE CLASS

:smith:

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I got A's a lot like almost every other week because they would throw things only starting with A at me like abakusses (sp?) and apples and acorns and one time a apple computer that was a good day

bigfatdynamo
May 10, 2016

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.
if you're a smartman, tell me: is it possible to have torn open my rear end in a top hat on a big poopoo? will this influence future bowel mattere?

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Not gonna read this whole loving thread but ill tell you how i dealt with it OP.

Back in 1980 there was a mandatory IQ test that everyone did at 8 years old, the results are scaled based on age, and with that scaling applied my results broke the scoring system. It was the highest ever recorded in that test at the time by a significant margin. That made my childhood from 8-14 a living hell as everyone wanted a piece and I was dragged from one "gifted workshop" to the next. I was the smartest kid anyone had ever seen, but apparently not smart enough to make my own decisions. I fixed the situation by doing a poo poo ton of drugs, mostly weed and acid, dropping out of highschool and leaving home at 15. Now, in my 40's I am comfortably just slightly above average.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

bigfatdynamo posted:

if you're a smartman, tell me: is it possible to have torn open my rear end in a top hat on a big poopoo? will this influence future bowel mattere?

yes and you won't have to push as hard in the future cuz it will all just slide out you welcome

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

monkey posted:

Not gonna read this whole loving thread but ill tell you how i dealt with it OP.

Back in 1980 there was a mandatory IQ test that everyone did at 8 years old, the results are scaled based on age, and with that scaling applied my results broke the scoring system. It was the highest ever recorded in that test at the time by a significant margin. That made my childhood from 8-14 a living hell as everyone wanted a piece and I was dragged from one "gifted workshop" to the next. I was the smartest kid anyone had ever seen, but apparently not smart enough to make my own decisions. I fixed the situation by doing a poo poo ton of drugs, mostly weed and acid, dropping out of highschool and leaving home at 15. Now, in my 40's I am comfortably just slightly above average.

That kid's name was Albert Einstein.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
being the smartest person in the room sounds like hell, you want to be surrounded by people who are smarter than you at all times so they can do the work. why would you want to do that work it makes no sense lol how smart can you be am I right

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
If you're really the smartest person in the room and you're not the most well payed and have the most authority you haven't applied yourself and are therefore not the smartest in the things that actually matter.

Manifest Despair
Aug 20, 2008
what are the specs of your nice gaming rig

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Manifest Despair posted:

what are the specs of your nice gaming rig

I don't have the 1080x yet but everything else is top of the line

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i hope i can afford a 1081

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I'm confident I'll be able to. I'm not PC gaming as much as I used to though so we will see.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I've got a pretty sweet "gaming rig."

It's OP's mom.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
i dun do things and i try hard.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

sometimes I look around the room and think man I am the smartest person in here then realize there is no one else in the room

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

The Endbringer posted:

sometimes I look around the room and think man I am the smartest person in here then realize there is no one else in the room

Same but there are usually several people in that particular room with me

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
How old are you OP? I ask because the worst thing about being very intelligent is that you will become painfully aware of the slow degradation of your intellectual ability as you get older.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
I remember that the dunning-kruger effect is a thing

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

monkey posted:

idk I think you're still pretty smart and definitely more interesting than the OP

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Shithouse Dave posted:

idk I think you're still pretty smart and definitely more interesting than the OP
maybe cause I used my smarts to figure out how to deal with normal people instead of using them to be spergtarded?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

This thread was dying a well-deserved second death and you bastards had to defibrilate it for no goddamn reason.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
well there are still important things to discuss IMO, like how statistically IQ and penis size are inversely proportional.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

monkey posted:

well there are still important things to discuss IMO, like how statistically IQ and penis size are inversely proportional.

So I either get a huge dick or a huge bank account?

One of these two gets me a guaranteed 45+ years of comfortable life.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

scott zoloft posted:

hey there, rig. i'm the cutest guy on this forums.

Hey jus saw this,

Hey :)

A_ssR_apistDude420
Aug 9, 2016

by Cowcaster
Its hard op

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
when i was in sixth grade, we took an iq test in the gifted program i was in (that i was quickly kicked out of for getting bad grades) and after we got the results the gifted teacher kept me after class, sat me down and asked me "what is it like being that smart?" in total earnest. she didn't gently caress me though so it was kind of a waste.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

when i was in sixth grade, we took an iq test in the gifted program i was in (that i was quickly kicked out of for getting bad grades) and after we got the results the gifted teacher kept me after class, sat me down and asked me "what is it like being that smart?" in total earnest. she didn't gently caress me though so it was kind of a waste.

I got kicked out when we watched the challenger explosion on the computer and it was taking forever and I said

"Just explode already"

What a gyp

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I got kicked out when we watched the challenger explosion on the computer and it was taking forever and I said

"Just explode already"

What a gyp

lol

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

VendaGoat posted:

So I either get a huge dick or a huge bank account?

One of these two gets me a guaranteed 45+ years of comfortable life.

And the other one is cash.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I drool and scratch my head when they talk. Then I repeat what they say but in simpler terms so everyone else in the room thinks I am cool.

But the jokes on them, I'm actually retarded.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

I was in gifted from 6th grade til 10th. Would have been the whole way but the teacher had some kind of psychological breakdown and quit and the program was just kind of merged with the AP program. Before she left she filled out recommendations on who gets into it and I was the only one in the class she said not to put in it because I was a lazy idiot (in slightly kinder words). I ended up passing something like 11/13 of the AP exams but she was right in hindsight and I think I would have enjoyed highschool/college a lot more in the "normal" people classes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I've been told that I'm extremely intelligent by every single shrink I've been assessed by! :pram:

:rip:THREAD:rip:

• Locked thread