Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Zorodius posted:

hmm, spoiling is actually a lovely thing to do. "ha ha I made you enjoy something less." wow good job, what a clever joke

ha ha, suck it you whiny little bitch. it is always garbage media you people always get upset about, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Fonzarelli posted:

spoilers pretty clearly make things less enjoyable, its normal to not want to know the end of something before you get to see it

if you care about it that much then go see it immediately after it comes out. the rest of us will continue to make fun of your love of comic book movies.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Fonzarelli posted:

yeah okay that is cool and all, great study

but a normal person would realise that stories are more meaningful when you find things out organically through the events unfolding instead of when someone on the internet tells you the ending and calls you a human being

its not that complicated, events are more emotionally resonant when you have a proper buildup, the autists here may not understand this though

you are a human being, though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

i like that posted:

No problem for you since you're probably unemployed and have no partner social life or hobbies. The rest of us may defer such things because we have Other Things to Do....

nah, i just don't care about spoilers. if i want to watch or read something i can just do it whenever without getting my panties in a bunch.

• Locked thread