Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

Aww is poor little baby crying because some one told xim who wins the game of thrones? If only xhe had a safe space. A spoiler free area if you would where xhey wouldn't have to hear things that upset them about fictional worlds and fictional people who have no bearing on life in anyway shape or form. lol xhey even throw temper tantrums and cry about their feels like SJW do when they're triggered.

yeah ive been saying this for a while now

it's true, but also

i like that posted:

I appreciate spoiler alerts and trigger warnings as they are considerate of others. 'Love thy neighbour' is the most important teaching of the bible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Idk if you're invested enough that a spoiler is surprising then it's probably the exact same emotion you'd have if you saw it happen.

there's like scientific evidence that says this exactly pretty much but it doesn't matter their argument is based on an emotional appeal so you won't convince them

better to just shrug and watch the spoiler outrage wars from the sideline

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ROFLburger posted:

One big part that sucked about the dark tower was how the man in black turned out to actually be krusty the clown throwing piss balloons off of one of the tower balconies or whatever

that's my favorite part though when the piss balloons are exploding on people's faces in multiple planes of existence that's peak King right there

• Locked thread