Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
This is a good thread and a good LP of a game I didn't finish and technically Capcom didn't finish either. Keep on keeping on and please show people how to use those buy guys to get things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I eagerly await this

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
and with the sub baggies I now want a wii U

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Zoig posted:

cha-cha is half the reason I'm sad I started with tri.

The other half is that tri had very little content, but that's for another time, maybe.

I started and ended with tri because of this

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Night10194 posted:

I literally never used Cha-Cha when I was playing Tri.

I did, this may have been another mistake. Also cha-cha is hilarious and undependable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
This southern fried co-commentator is delicious. Also the length of video and information is filling

• Locked thread