Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DetectiveDorian
Feb 17, 2013

Rau's about to go Big Brother Barbarian on some motherfuckers, that's for sure.
I got MH4U last year for a discount on my 3DS and I love it. gently caress Gore Magala, though.

I got Generations for my birthday five days ago, though, and i've been more or less addicted. I tend to exclusively use the longsword, personally. Not entirely sure why, but I just love how it feels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DetectiveDorian
Feb 17, 2013

SpookBus posted:

I'm alternating with longsword and greatsword, and I got Nibelsnarf in two tries after I started using barrel bombs, now never fight him again unless/until I'm forced to or his stupid body parts make me an amazing weapon/armor set.

I just now did the Nibelsnarf quest and yes. It is a sand-burrowing pain in my rear end.

DetectiveDorian
Feb 17, 2013

:aaa:

I literally only just put together that the Barroth has nostrils on top of its head, like many dinosaurs seemed to have. I was just confused when, watching the video, there was what I thought was smoke puffing out of its scalp.

I feel mildly stupid, heh.

DetectiveDorian
Feb 17, 2013

Yeah, I personally always hated the Great Baggi, myself, and I'm pretty happy that it's not in Generations or 4U.

However, I am sad that the Great Wroggi isn't in Generations because honestly the Wroggi set just looks incredibly badass, if a bright orange Clint Eastwood cowboy is your thing. It's certainly mine, heh.

DetectiveDorian
Feb 17, 2013

If Capcom was going for absolutely gross, it succeeded better with Gigginox in my opinion.

Granted, I have a lot more experience with fighting Khezu in 4U and Generations, so I might be a bit more desensitized by this point, heh.

• Locked thread