Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Very,very surprised that Generations didn't make a Rhenodrome monster to fight, they've already got Bulldrome though so i suppose it would essentially be the same fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

3U was my first Monster Hunter and i remember at the time Barroth was considered a pretty big wall for most new players.

I was one of them :v:

I don't believe that Qurupeco quest you did in an earlier video is strictly mandatory but the Barroth quest is, so the game is REALLY hammering by this point that maybe you should get out of your starting armor and upgrade your weapons shithead. Trying to take down Barroth with a yellow sharpness Hammer was probably the first big epic moment i had in a Monster Hunter game, and only because i brought it upon myself.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I like how Generations subverts the whole Angry Pickle Ambush tm by having all the villages having a quest where 1 of the new monsters jumps you while you're doing a completely different quest. Every time as well the quest desk girl is like NOPE THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS INNOCENT GATHERING/KILL SMALL MONSTER QUEST NO SIR.

But then they surprise you with the left hook which is the ending of that game which really just has to be experienced to be believed :allears:

To talk about the game we're playing right now. Deviljho also has the same absurd amount of health/defense that Lagiacrus has when he jumps you in Low Rank so don't even think you can take him at this time.

• Locked thread