Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpookBus
Aug 22, 2015
This thread inspired me to pick up Generations, and Cephaladrome made me very angry with his running away constantly. The game is real good though, I stabbed some crabs and made myself a cool sword.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpookBus
Aug 22, 2015
I killed him already, and now dealing with Nibelsnarf, who I hate even more, I've burned at least 50 potions on this piece of crap, not to mention the whetstones. Biggest issue is this dingleberry hurling himself back and forth across the room, and then diving under the sand for an age of the world, where he launches himself into my undercarriage with gusto. I'd just leave him if he wasn't a key quest.

SpookBus
Aug 22, 2015
Well poo poo, guess it's time to make bombs and fishing rods.

SpookBus
Aug 22, 2015
I'm alternating with longsword and greatsword, and I got Nibelsnarf in two tries after I started using barrel bombs, now never fight him again unless/until I'm forced to or his stupid body parts make me an amazing weapon/armor set.

• Locked thread