Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Praxis Prion
Apr 11, 2002

The sky is a landfill.
Pillbug
edit:

Praxis Prion fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Aug 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

kick his rear end sea bass

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I just made a reddit account and pm'd the musician and told him you were such a baby you made a thread about him on somethingawful because you were so triggered

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

richard kyanka sends his regards

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
most artwork is worth pennies anyway so really what's the difference between pennies and free

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

lets all get together and beat his rear end for you

oh wait turns out no one gives a hot poo poo

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Poetic Justice posted:

I just made a reddit account and pm'd the musician and told him you were such a baby you made a thread about him on somethingawful because you were so triggered

Lol you went to Reddit.

Nice self own, idiot

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Wamdoodle posted:

Lol you went to Reddit.

Nice self own, idiot

hey, it's not all bad i got this gif for free from there

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Poetic Justice posted:

Cool. This is the response I got from him:

I'll make it really easy for you, Mr or Miss Astronomy Mars, cuz I'm sensing you need to remain anonymous to maintain the faux-allure you've self-consciously attached to your Reddit cyber-swagger & subsequent inconsequential game show points...
My email address, again, is samzurick@gmail.com. I encourage you to please email me so we can meet up at some point within the next 25 days (when I'll be in Abq) to discuss this matter privately, you know, really drill-down to core of it all - or would you prefer my phone number?
And I now understand Reddit is a cesspool of 24 hour CNNesque disposable opinions that take the form of dog-piles, virtual gang-rapes & gorilla-brained validation competitions, which is cool - whatever it takes to replace boredom with something that resembles the feeling of being alive.
I also urge you, Mr. or Miss Astronomy Mars, to check out some of my past creatively artistic soul-workings I artistically created from the soul of my inflamed overgrown clitoris - maybe it will make your underpants less tight around your own dehydrated genitalia (another demerit for me for not maintaining professionalism: - 1)
And so here's a list of bands I was in: Ghosts & Vodka, Make Believe, Cap'n Jazz, People Dick, Joan of Arc, Owls, Sudden Porthole, The Table, Jizzbot Olympics (aka Reddit)
And again if any book illustrators want a paying gig (and not any exposure or camaraderie or fun in the spirit of collaboration), please email me at samzurick@gmail.com -- simple black ink on white paper, approx 50-100 drawings total. There will be a contract for you to look over and sign prior to any rendered services.
Enjoy the music! - and I look forward to you, Mr or Miss Astronomy Mars, publishing this in other subreddits so I get more exposure for the project I'm working on.
But seriously, lets meet up! You seem so down to Earth and in tune with the proletariat and I ache for more of that cyber-generated old-fashioned wisdom.
Copy/Paste/Send/Hope For Game Show Lights To Flicker duhhhhhhhhhhhhh
barfs into hat

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

AuntBuck posted:

And so here's a list of bands I was in: Ghosts & Vodka, Make Believe, Cap'n Jazz, People Dick, Joan of Arc, Owls, Sudden Porthole, The Table, Jizzbot Olympics (aka Reddit)

good lord

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

What were all those words?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
sorry you both sound like retards OP

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Too right, mate

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

mdm posted:

sorry you both sound like retards OP

:(

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Poetic Justice posted:

hey, it's not all bad i got this gif for free from there

Aww :3: I take it back

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Here is a song I wrote for you OP.

When you die
You wont see heaven

Your postings worse
Than 9/11.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

your friend appears to be really into ufos or some poo poo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYy03wQTGGM

he's also really verbose, now that I know his name I can avoid reading his books (lol I don't read anyway)

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Sam Zurick reads like he has some sort of chemical imbalance.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

AuntBuck posted:

Cool. This is the response I got from him:

I'll make it really easy for you, Mr or Miss Astronomy Mars, cuz I'm sensing you need to remain anonymous to maintain the faux-allure you've self-consciously attached to your Reddit cyber-swagger & subsequent inconsequential game show points...
My email address, again, is samzurick@gmail.com. I encourage you to please email me so we can meet up at some point within the next 25 days (when I'll be in Abq) to discuss this matter privately, you know, really drill-down to core of it all - or would you prefer my phone number?
And I now understand Reddit is a cesspool of 24 hour CNNesque disposable opinions that take the form of dog-piles, virtual gang-rapes & gorilla-brained validation competitions, which is cool - whatever it takes to replace boredom with something that resembles the feeling of being alive.
I also urge you, Mr. or Miss Astronomy Mars, to check out some of my past creatively artistic soul-workings I artistically created from the soul of my inflamed overgrown clitoris - maybe it will make your underpants less tight around your own dehydrated genitalia (another demerit for me for not maintaining professionalism: - 1)
And again if any book illustrators want a paying gig (and not any exposure or camaraderie or fun in the spirit of collaboration), please email me at samzurick@gmail.com -- simple black ink on white paper, approx 50-100 drawings total. There will be a contract for you to look over and sign prior to any rendered services.
Enjoy the music! - and I look forward to you, Mr or Miss Astronomy Mars, publishing this in other subreddits so I get more exposure for the project I'm working on.
But seriously, lets meet up! You seem so down to Earth and in tune with the proletariat and I ache for more of that cyber-generated old-fashioned wisdom.
Copy/Paste/Send/Hope For Game Show Lights To Flicker duhhhhhhhhhhhhh
barfs into hat

Looks like the troll (you) just got out trolled, sorry.

Martin Luther Kink
Oct 17, 2004
Barroom Hero
Boys kissing boys kissing boys kissing boys.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I like how he keeps saying "I had the balls to post my real name and my employer, why don't you post yours??" as if he doesn't completely regret doing that and realizes he was a total dumbass.

You should get like five of your burliest friends and walk up to him in person and be like "oh hey, yeah you said you wanted to meet me in person???" and post the vid of him literally shaking.

I like when he admits he's forty years old and lists a plethora of bands he's been in that not even Wikipedia has heard of.

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:
I would not meet with this man OP. It's clear he either wants to gently caress you, or murder you. Possibly both.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

insufficient guns posted:

I would not meet with this man OP. It's clear he either wants to gently caress you, or murder you. Possibly both.

it's called an adventure

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

AuntBuck posted:

creatively artistic soul-workings

I really didn't care until I saw this. Now I think you kind of owe it to humanity to kick his rear end up around his neck.

the glow
May 31, 2009
I looked at the videos on his site and this guy is on some real advanced scientific poo poo. Wrestling with it intellectually right now but it may actually be beyond my comprehension

There's a secret government weapon in here somewhere I think is his point. How the alpaca figures into it hasn't been explained yet

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Draw a bunch of pictures of dicks for his book.

Why aren't you doing this op ?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Cool username idea for a redtube account: daddy tissues ?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
I think this guy might be unstable, but from what ive heard of portland thats normal

whys he hanging around alpaca farms and making detailed videos of them

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Tell him you're gonna meet up with him, then don't.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Borden posted:

Tell him you're gonna meet up with him, then don't.

This is a good one too

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
How are you going to get past this guys featherproof armour?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i definitely read those screenshotted reddit threads through and through and i thnk you have a good case OP i will take you on as a client pro bono

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Woah nelly I sure am sleepy this morning, hey y'all!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Zorodius posted:

it's called an adventure

i loving LOVE adventures have you not seen my tinder profile and carefully curated collection of photographs from the 3 outdoor things ive done over the past 2 decades ??

uncalled for!
Dec 26, 2006

i thought your tone was way out of line, and that your rep could really only be salvaged by illustrating stuff for free for his band or w/e, but this loving poo poo???

AuntBuck posted:

gorilla-brained validation competitions
you should swat him for his ill-conceived jest re: harambe, OP

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i hope you meet and kill each other

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Seems like the answer is pretty clear op, never go on reddit.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Wall Balls posted:

i hope you meet and kill each other

This would be a good movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
that sam zurick guy's entire post history on reddit is posts in a subreddit devoted to some weird youtuber aka he's probably also a goon

• Locked thread