Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I can't wait until Half Life: Episode 3 comes out! :haw: :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

call of duty modern warfare is the most orignal and unique fps ever made. watch this video i found made by a guy called yahtzee whos legit funny as hell to see why

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

halo 3, man they best rename that poo poo to gaylo 3

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
They should have called it "Paylo 3" because I would have paid all the money in the world to be able to play it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Xbox 360 Supremacy. This is the final nail in PS3 coffin. Fived.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I love college, I love drinking, I love women, yeah I love college

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

rediscover posted:

They should have called it "Paylo 3" because I would have paid all the money in the world to be able to play it

no lie, if I had renewed my xbox gold sub. I'd be down to play halo 3 mp all day dlc and all.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Monkeu the xbox sales chart retard is tearing it up online. I wonder how the ugly furry who likes the ps3 will respond.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
sweet, im finally going to be able to buy a Sony Playstation 3

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

spent $5000 to play crysis on medium settings

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

still need another tank to raid tonight, hit me up on vent I'll be grinding all day. Please be def capped

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
another lame console port for pc 😷

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Between Bioshock, Modern Warfare, Uncharted and The Witcher, people are going to be remembering this as "the 1998" of the naughties.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

The xbox is really large and weighty.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Please go to YouTube.com to watch lady vashj videos before the raid tonight.......... also pm me if anyone knows any holy priests were short on healing -_-

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

loved this episode of Bojack OP

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Runescape ftw.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Outland is amazing... I love World of Warcraft. This game will never stop being fun!

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

xXxSephirothLEgolasxXX here with another article for Curse Gaming,

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
HOLY poo poo GUYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BVNsTcx-2k

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Just playing the new Zelda and Mario games, Nintendo has done it again!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't remember 2007 becasue i'm a 50 yo alcoholic gamer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Monkeu the xbox sales chart retard is tearing it up online. I wonder how the ugly furry who likes the ps3 will respond.

this

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've been busy telling everyone I meet how much I disliked The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and it's a good time.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013
longcat is looooooooooooooong

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013
me and austin were blasting clips of chocolate rain and rick roll from our razrs until the band director just threww up his arms and said "alright you got me.....bur you all just lost the game!" haha. mr chavis is so legit

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Have you ever played Twilight Princess.... on DMT? :D College rules!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sad that everyone who made funny photoshops of body builders lifting up xboxes and editing webcomics to pwn Sony grew up into econ advisors and spend 10 hours a day looking graphs of Microsoft financials shaking their head and chuckling

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
So I was playing some Raven Shield at my usual 20fps while listening to Dashboard when I got a message on XFire that that new Vegas thing just went into closed beta. My computer can't handle it at all, but has anyone here tried it? It looks good but it's so different from the rest of the series and after that piece of poo poo Lockdown I'm really starting to doubt Ubisoft's direction with this franchise.

Next thing you know they'll be trying to turn it into CoD5 or some bullshit like that.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

:shittypop:

what's next loving cloud???? lmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

THank you.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

sho taimu!

A Nice Big Dinner
Feb 17, 2006

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

sure is great being a happy and well adjusted person with a busy social life, pretty sure this will never change!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Middle school runescape guild ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
It's 2008

• Locked thread