Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Do not collect 16 bit games it will gently caress your wallet up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
If you are good with the dremel, cutting a bigger hole can look pretty good as long as there is a cartridge in it.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Kid Fenris posted:

Everyone knows the best Final Fantasy is The Spirits Within because Roger Ebert liked it better than most video games.

Question: what's the silliest piece of video-game merchandise you've bought? Don't count stuff you got as free promotional trinkets; this would be something you specifically sought out and purchased.

I ask because I bought this and want to feel better about it.

Cloud body pillow.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
When are these HD retrovision cables coming back in stock?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Anyone know much about the HD Retrovison cables, specifically when are they usually in stock?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Can anyone recommend a yahoo auctions japan proxy service?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Well the NES mini release in Australia was a shambles. Absurdly low level of stock compared to demand. I imagine it will be the same in the US.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Does anyone here have BIRD WEEK?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Pastry of the Year posted:

Also I am super duper happy to see people loving on Bird Week, City Connection, and Choro-Q. The car in City Connection was an actual little car called the Honda City and it was adorable

BIRD WEEK BIRD WEEK BIRD WEEK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmCrzdUPqL4

I would blow Dane Cook fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Nov 11, 2016

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Mark is going to do private cam shows, where he will review whatever you like, for a price.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Monitor Burn posted:

Did a thing today (just a composite mod):

Nice LED.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

8-bit Miniboss posted:

The MLiG guys had a breakdown of the NES Classic and confirm the issues with it in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxek9ZD3Njw

More like MLG amirite?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Does it have Pokemon Cock version?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

I still laugh every time I think about whatever Aussie thought it was a good idea to pronounce Sega as "SEE-guh".

loving Siri always thinks I want to know about Bob Seger. The Seger Saturn.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

kirbysuperstar posted:

Sadly, googling for a Peter Brock N64 has proved fruitless.

Brockie only did energy crystals that make your car go faster.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Has anyone got the holy trinity of genesis + sega CD + 32X? I would love to see it.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

d34dm34t posted:

Yes.

I've also got a CDX and an X'Eye, but those are boxed up in a cupboard at the moment.

Hell yeah that's what I'm talking about :parrot:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

d0s posted:

I saw people at the MVC2 cab one time only, the sticks were japan style but I'm not sure if they were actually good because the sticks on Raiden IV were absolute poo poo with huge balltops and very long shafts, I have no idea what was going on with that. I don't know the specifics because I didn't play any of the fighters because I'm not into MVC2 or those others. It's disappointing that with limited space they put in those games, I was there years ago and it was the exact same stuff only instead of triggerheart they had one of the mushihimesama games so they place has actually gotten shittier because triggerheart is awful (and I like the developer's previous stuff).

Like I get MVC2, even if it's not my thing it's something a lot of people play, but there are so many good fighters you can put in before melty blood or arcana heart it's kind of mind boggling. I always get a weird vibe from that place and the dude who runs it, like he's really into having girls come in to cosplay and people say he's got like a fixation with that stuff/a sex offender vibe. you decide:

Florida man as gently caress.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/

The documentary is on in 5 minutes.

Ooh bathing Capybaras

I would blow Dane Cook fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Nov 28, 2016

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
What is the cool light mod that people are doing to their gameboys?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Elliotw2 posted:

Biverting and installing a backlight?

That's the one.

RZA Encryption posted:

MY WIFE DOES THIS

But enough about her handjob technique.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I have an AV famicom coming in the mail. Official NES controllers seem to sell second hand for like 30$ (i'm in Australia) which doesn't seem like such a good deal. What should I get?
I'm thinking of just getting an 8bitdo wireless receiver and using that.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Stadium events does weird things to people.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Is deblur the same as disabling AA with gameshark codes?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Ok but is it the same as deblurring with a gameshark code?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I wanna play Windjammers IRL now.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
At least it's not heroin.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Tv manufacturers will cash in on the retro craze by advertising LCDs with low input lag and good upscalers. Oh and scart inputs

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Mister Chief posted:

:retrogames::retrogames::retrogames: Twinkle Star Sprites :retrogames::retrogames::retrogames:

http://www.neostore.com/Twinkle-Star-Sprites-motorcycle-helmet-p/1353.htm

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I prefer the Japanese Original; Flying power disc.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
It will go well with my Cloud body pillow.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
How are they playing GBA on an N64? No way am I watching that 1 hour video.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

But you got 20% off, so it's actually a bargain.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Of course there is a neo geo pocket flash cart.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

al-azad posted:

I have a dilemma!

My stepdad just called and was like "You know what I want for Christmas? Tecmo Bowl. Make it happen."

I would just buy an NES Classic... if they weren't going for MORE than an NES second hand. So I'm just going to give him my front-loader. His TV only takes HDMI/component input so what's a good upscaler I could buy in the next two weeks that won't break the bank and is good enough for a 40-something year old man who just wants to wreck the computer AI once or twice before never touching it again?

Framemeister.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

senrath posted:

They also stole a 360 and a couple other things, not just the Zelda game.

They stole a Game Gear!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

First of all, all your support has been amazing, thank you so much everyone for sharing because something crazy just happened. No more than 2 hours after the burglary, the Zelda Cart and Micro Gameboy were posted on Letgo. An unsuspecting game fanatic saw the letgo post. He went out early for a sweet pick-up but then quickly saw our posts on Facebook. He contacted us and let us know what happened, which is horrible because it means there is one more victim in this story. About half an hour ago, he came in and brought the Zelda and micro. He gave them back to us and absolutely insisted we give him nothing in return. We are just shocked and so thankful for his help and generosity. He said he will do everything he can to help us find the guy that victimized us both.

Justice for the Game Gear now!

• Locked thread