Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

Instant Sunrise posted:

Please add this to the OP with regards to VGA grading:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/122034604912

....$25 for shipping!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Hey everyone, it's been quite awhile since i've been on this thread but I thought i'd take a moment to show you what I saved from the dump a couple of weeks ago.

I do recycling once a week at a transfer site and I always take time to double check the garbage area for hazardous chemicals and scrap metal etc.

Anyways, this time I saw a couple of Atari joysticks next to what looked like somebody just dumped their storage unit out so I took a moment and started to find Coleco and Atari cartridges strewn about so I grabbed up what I could in a hurry since the trucks were getting loaded and ready to head out.

Gameboy, games, and it's accessories are all in fantastic condition and work perfectly.

Haven't tested any of the Atari or Coleco carts yet but nothing "looks" damaged.

I'm still horrified by the thoughts of what could have been there that I just didn't find in time before getting crushed into a truck.

EDIT: Oops! Forgot to photograph the second batch!. Excuse the photo quality.

Lepecard fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Mar 3, 2017

• Locked thread