Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rdbbb
Jul 26, 2011

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Remember the snes mini probably has enough horsepower to emulate SF2 faster than the original Snes and SuperFX chip could. This may not ever run as fast on original hardware even when the rom is dumped.

Nothing says they can't cheat for a better experience.

please name a time Nintendo went for the better experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rdbbb
Jul 26, 2011

FireMrshlBill posted:

If that is even real and not a joke, I hope those were sourced from Nintendo and not taken from functional GBA's... that poo poo gets my blood boiling more than it should.

Calm down...1...2..3...4....

oh boy you better sit down because have I got some insane news for you: some people even threw GBAs in the TRASH!

and nintendo also made like 80 gajillion of them

rdbbb
Jul 26, 2011

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Basically, don't buy a PVM unless you're seriously fascinated by old rear end AV stuff, or are crazy and on some kind of medication that makes you do irrational things.

you uh, sure there's no middle ground here?

• Locked thread