Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Smdh you colleco guys aren't mentioning Smurf.

And venture that was cool too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Monitor Burn posted:

Actual Everdrives come from the Ukraine, not China. Bootlegs also have the added bonus of not being able to update the firmware on it without buying a new one.

Support Krikzz, he does good work: https://krikzz.com/store/

Or from here if you want to buy from a US store: http://www.stoneagegamer.com/flash-carts/nes/cartridges/

I think this is the first time since the tube guitar amp era that I've heard "get the eastern european version it's more legit"

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

The main reason NG would tempt me is metal slug and owning my friends at samurai shodown

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Discount Viscount posted:

really fighting games peaked with Tongue of the Fatman.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Captain Rufus posted:

Yeah. How DARE he not like thing enough to tell all the distinctions!? What a goddamned monster.

But I am sure if y'all scream and yell and insult him why I am sure he will totally see y'all's point and not instead ignore anything you might have to say about a genre of Videogames. (Not everyone likes every genre or even every game in the genre. Others might just like one game in said genre and not give enough of a poo poo to explore the genre or even one series to see the differences. This could be to their own detriment but we all only have so much time and money. It's cool really. Sometimes sad and disappointing but.. It's ok. Really.)

No, it's more that he's obviously ignorant of any of those genres and is vomiting his gratuitous. opinions for all to see.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Pfft they name drop a bunch of crap platformers and then don't mention the gen of the era? Hello?? Jill of the jungle???

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Black tiger was my "so hard and now I hate it" arcade game. And then Ready Player One came out and all the hipsters love it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Random Stranger posted:

Ready Player One did that? I thought Black Tiger had been the cool, forgotten arcade game for a long time.

Well yeah, but once it's in a best selling novel being adapted into a movie it's not really forgotten any more ;) ignore me, I'm just doing the "I was into them before they got big" thing

• Locked thread