Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

I know we're PAL but I'm always tempted to get a DD just cos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I really hope the Retroarch Wii U PSX emulator gets made then the N64 one comes after, I know compatibility sucks but still it irks me it isn't available

And yeah I know vwii but I hate it

EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I bought a lynx with my birthday money from cash converters in the mid 90's, got batman and ishido the way of the stone

Ain't no gameboy that's for sure

EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Due to limited funds as a child and not caring I skipped over all the SNES RPGs and have only played through some of Super Mario RPG, please suggest where I should start!

EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Really hope they do an n64 mini and then it becomes an emulation machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I just qanna play time crisis again

Last cabinet i saw around here was metal slug in a fish n chip shop

• Locked thread