Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parachute
May 18, 2003

Zaphod42 posted:

That's my point

Everything but the SNES (and ... uh there was another bad port too... not Jaguar...) can play it perfectly, even GBA, so please play it on whatever else you have.

ti83, got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parachute
May 18, 2003

Rirse posted:

Were any of the non Final Fantasy worth visiting on the PS1? Xenogears and Suikoden 1 & 2 are some my favorite games of all time, and the more actionary ones like Brave Fencer Musashi and Vagrant Story were awesome, but then I see entries I never hear much about like Jade Cocoon.

did you ever play star ocean: the second story or valkyrie profile?

Parachute
May 18, 2003
Heavy Rain had a really good LP on here a few years ago where it would show you all of the outcomes from the events and ultimately pick the "best" one for the actual progression. i had a lot more fun watching that than playing the game imo

Parachute
May 18, 2003
*guy who just walked in* hey i thought looking & playing really lovely was part of the charm

Parachute
May 18, 2003

Sir Tonk posted:

Finally got the consoles that monitor burn modded all hooked up and everything is working.

drat button lights are burned out on the pvm and had to fiddle around for a while to get it to change from a component signal to RGB, but worked great after that.

A+ would recommend.

dig the setup especially the jesus candles from Fiesta

• Locked thread