Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bonobos
Jan 26, 2004
Local CL has this PVM for sale for $50.

Sony PVM-14N5U 14" NTSC Monitor

See here for details --
http://www.broadcaststore.com/pdf/model/17906/pvm20n.pdf

No RGB, guess that makes this a pass? How much should I expect to pay for an RGB model? Guessing CL is still the best outlet for these types of monitors or is there some other place to find one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonobos
Jan 26, 2004
I have a bunch of snes games that are yellowing unevenly. Basically the back more often is more yellow and gross than the front label side. I was entertaining the idea of buying a bunch of donor snes carts that do not have any yellowing to simply switch the back sides so the cart actually looks one color.

My question is do snes carts cases (specifically the back portion) have any type of unique ID / serial number like the game inside the casing does? Do the outside casings match up to the inside game id on the actual pcb? Will what I am thinking about doing affect the game value negatively in any way?

Bonobos
Jan 26, 2004

BexGu posted:

On the plus side there is a really quick and easy way to add all the missing NES games to it through the microUSB cable.

Do you have a link for this?

• Locked thread