Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

monkey posted:

This reminds me of a story.

There was a LAN party at my house and a group of us went to buy burgers and chicken, anyway it was a saturday night and there were some girls in the burger shop on their way out clubbing, and my friend was telling this story about some poo poo on his PC which climaxed in "...and I just CONTROL ALT DELETED that poo poo!" complete with the two-handed finger movements. One of the club girls turns to me, all makeup and miniskirts, gestures at my friends and says "Do you believe these guys? I thought nerds like that only existed in the movies." You see, even though the LAN party was at my house, I do not look like a nerd and because I'd walked in from having a cigarette she'd mistaken me for a normal person.

So I replied to this girl "I know, what a retard, right? He totally should have done a Control-Shift-Escape." and flashed her the finger position which is co-incidentally the same as the reverse shocker. The look of confusion on her face slowly giving way to disgust as she realised she was speaking to some turbo nerd was pretty funny.

Wow you sure owned that vapid slut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread