Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Seagull posted:

if the september op isn't up by seven i'm copying my critically acclaimed last one

Do it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Frogmanv2 posted:

Do it now.

:agreed:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
See if a mod will give us special consideration to use the Gas Chamber style sheet in there too.

Arguments for: very green, an echo chamber, is revolting

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Seagull posted:

if the september op isn't up by seven i'm copying my critically acclaimed last one
Innovative, agile, promotes jobs and growth.

Seems legit.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Seagull posted:

Remember Remember the 11th of September

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

Birdstrike posted:

Still better than first dog
Well, only because you mentioned it:

LibertyCat
Mar 5, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Seagull posted:

All yours then I won't be home in time.

BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

SynthOrange posted:

Yeah dogs are 'ritually unclean' so they have to do ritual cleansing if they pet them its a real PITA having to wash your hand 7 times after petting a cute doggo. Worth it though.

Others dispute the sourcing of the relevant hadiths and pet dogs all day.

I think you're talking out of your arse, matey. It's more of a cultural than religious thing. And you'd probably think the same thing about dogs if massive packs of them having fights with other packs and knocking over garbage cans was a thing where you lived.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Beat you to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

BlitzkriegOfColour posted:

I think you're talking out of your arse, matey. It's more of a cultural than religious thing. And you'd probably think the same thing about dogs if massive packs of them having fights with other packs and knocking over garbage cans was a thing where you lived.

Aren't a bunch of the Hadiths just cultural beliefs that people wanted to elevate to religious law? A la (no pun intended) women's religious wear?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
drat im viciously owned how will i get my thread making rocks off now

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Theres a new thread?

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Plotterboy posted:

Theres a new thread?

Barely.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
*runs panting from off-stage*

my probation is over, i couldn't wait to spring some classic gendered insults on the crowd

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
3 posts off probation and already melting down.

I'm boycotting that thread like I'd boycott an LNP fundraiser.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
ugh guess i'm back on the hook

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Luckily unlike this month nobody needs to boycott, it already got mod closed.

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer
Thank god for the moderators.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I don't know why we're so concerned about timely monthly threads, we're pushing this country back into the dark ages with every successive liberal government

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788807

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

BlitzkriegOfColour posted:

I grew up in a Muslim country for 18 years and got to talk to my neighbours lots about why the majority of muslims kept cats instead of nice puppy dogs except my neighbours over the back fence who were Iranian migrants who were perfectly fine with dogs.

Of course thats me talking out of my rear end.

• Locked thread