Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

wayne curr posted:

so, we elected a Freemen-on-the-land to the senate? :allears:

Maybe his swearing in won't be valid because the flags were not the right type or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

The census website being down is a great argument as to why we should keep paper based voting.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

"ABC posted:

The Australian Bureau of Statistics has revealed its website was attacked by overseas hackers, which caused it to crash during last night's census.

The census website crashed, frustrating thousands of Australians, who were trying to submit their information.

David Kalisch from the ABS said the census website was attacked by hackers four times yesterday.

Probably was the Chinese and not Anon, since we embarrassed their swimmers who may or may not have taken performance enhancers.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

RIP ABS.

In other news, Don Dale has nothing on Nauru; maybe the terms of the RC will be extended to detention centres?

No it won't

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

There was a link I saw on twitter to the Australian who appear to be reporting on Nauru papers, but I'm not going to give them my click.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Q&A worth watching for Malcolm-;$Roberts getting owned by Brian Cox.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Empirical evidence.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Unprofitable subsidised and protected industries are better value-for-money than welfare. Discuss.

It depends.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

A lot of words to complain about being australias only convicted rascist

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Doctor Spaceman posted:

The results were weighted to reflect gender and age.

People with landlines don't like going out and they only got one or two to answer?

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Anidav posted:

What the gently caress?

Casually checking my fob watch upside down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Frogmanv2 posted:

Do it now.

:agreed: