Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Stoned hipster checking in with a morning latte, glad to have a thread for me thanks llama, sorry this place is so triggering for you

I'm sorry llama

I never meant to hurt you

I never meant to make you cry, but tonight I'm cleaning out my auspol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ian Winthorpe III posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/02/hillary-clinton-mural-covered-with-niqab-after-public-decency-complaints

I wish more graffiti was like this rather than those awful little squiggles and slashed that ruin the aesthetics and ambience of our public spaces.

That's a mural, not graffiti, they're two different things you dummy

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
'I only like graffiti when it's done by a paid artist with the consent of the council' - my impression of somebody who has no loving idea what words mean

drowned in pussy juice fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Aug 2, 2016

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ian Winthorpe III posted:

And tagging is some facebook thing right? Sorry, i dont huff enough aerosol with the Fetal Alcohol Toy Krew or whatevdr

That's a dumb name for a tagging crew if you call it 'fetal alcohol toy squad' it spells 'FATS' which is a sicker and more stylish monkier to put up all over a primary school IMO

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I can't wait to get out of this shithole state

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Tim Nicholls will never be premier of qld because he made too many unpopular decisions as a football referee before getting into politics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Birdstrike posted:

you're not supposed to read auspol in the middle of movies you hosed idiot

:drat:

• Locked thread