Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Oh hey, new thread.
Now the June thread is closed I guess we post here.

Hows that election result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

kirbysuperstar posted:

Learn to read.

dont reply to him.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

kirbysuperstar posted:

But--

What the hell happened to your av?

A funny thing happened in the Crew thread and Thommo made me a new one. :)

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/turnbull-government-order-csiro-uturn-towards-climate-science-20160803-gqk2pr.html

After making cuts and telling CSIRO you cant be doing climate science any more, leading it to shed jobs, shelve or cancel research projects, Greg Hunt is telling CSIRO, to about face and start doing it again.

But the damage has already happened. $15m in funding is not a lot compared to the amount that was cut.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Anidav posted:

Queensland Premier Pauline Hanson.

sounds about right.

kirbysuperstar posted:

First Dog keeps showing up in my Google Now feed. What did I do to deserve this?

" because you showed interest in First Dog on the Moon"

* holy poo poo my voice recognition capitalises First Dog on the Moon

Amethyst posted:

Chicken salt on fish and chips. Good or bad?

Good

bigis posted:

I wonder how the reffo team would go if Australia was hosting the Olympics.

We will decide who comes to these games and the circumstances in which they come?

Fences will be extended an extra 30 centimetres above the maximum high jump.

Anidav posted:

Ricky Muir is melting down on Facebook about not being elected.

Sorry Rick I tried to help

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

this place stinks of trolls.
Xerxes is like a fresh wind in the thread.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Laserface posted:

Get plex and Sickbeard and never deal with bullshit television again you clowns.

I guess someone has to keep the species going, all the intelligent professionals are not having kids.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Since the census needs to be re-done, just add a question to the end about equal marriage rights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Christianity is not one sect and Christian sectarian conflict is rife in history, just ask Ireland for a modern example.

• Locked thread