Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
The July thread was the best we've ever had. August is 2nd best so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
So... Is there any other way to get a paper census form apart from the permanently unavailable hotline?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Romeo Charlie posted:

I've just checked, the hotline is still open.

Every time I've called it states that due to high call volume the automated system is unavailable... via an automated message.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Managed to eventually get through to the hotline to request a paper census form. I hope the huge influx of calls they must have received is taken notice of. Anonymity is what makes a census work you loving spoons.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Cartoon posted:

Request title change to The Greens' Gas Chamber TIA.

Clean Gas shill spotted. Still injecting high pressure liquid into those boreholes of yours, eh? Contaminating the ground water with nasty deposits.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Cartoon posted:

If you mean conserving valuable phosphates within a fragile rain forest ecosystem and daily making the planet a better place then why yes! Yes I am! Also this gas ain't 'clean'

Truly a man who knows his rear end from a hole in the ground.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Vladimir Poutine posted:

wanna gaslight this dude Amelie-style till he has a nervous breakdown

The term is gaslamp, not light

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

I'm MMG and I approve of this exchange

I do this to my girlfriend constantly, she says "gaslight" and I convince her that she's allergic to shellfish.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Aw man, why is Amethyst banned?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

"your pupils aren't dilating and you're looking right at the sun!"

Uh yeah, that's how eyes work you moron.

That's a scary lack of understanding for a cop who's supposed to be able to reasonably suspect if someone is on drugs.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

The Peccadillo posted:

Dilate means change size

No it doesn't

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
I swear you've already subjected us to an unfavorable review of Fury Road, if this is just a long set up to it being "forgettable" you can take that poo poo elsewhere thanks.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Frogmanv2 posted:

never try pineapple *shudder*

Truth. Guatemalan distillers Plantation Rum (excellent rum) recently recreated the apparently "lost" recipe for pineapple rum and it is vile. They macerated the skins in rum, distilled it and blended it with more pineapple infused rum. Booze bigwigs are losing their poo poo but it's easily one of the worst rums I've tried (aside from stock Bundy).

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Solemn Sloth posted:

it's nice of you to set up a google search to jump in and defend the labor party at a seconds notice, is it an internship or what?

Despite no mention of Labor at all. "Torture" must be his safekeyword.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
You're probably mixing it up with some radio poo poo head who made that joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Solemn Sloth posted:

get me a mcsquared meal you fuckin kraut

This is way too clever, I'm not buying it.

• Locked thread