Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
love 2 murder dogs and crush the poor through gambling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Solemn Sloth posted:

Not torturing refugees is something that you can not make a stance against because of popular opinion.

Not torturing dogs is something that should be resisted in a principled stance against the wave of popular opinion.

look mate, you stop torturing refugees where are refugee torturers going to make a livelihood

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Lid posted:

STATE opposition leader Luke Foley fired up hundreds of greyhound trainers and owners today, telling them the Baird Government would employ a crematorium to incinerate dogs after he banned their sport next year.

"but those are my dogs to murder!"

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
maybe labor isn't after the populist vote after all but just whatever leads to the most torture

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
lmao at anyone thinking someone wants to make the thread

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
i'm kept up at night by the time i didn't get to do july 2014's thread, it haunts me to this day

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Beaten like an aboriginal child in a detention centre.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Mr Chips posted:

yet most of their 'policy principles' are somewhere to the left of Labor's, or at least not more right wing

counting labor as left was such an obvious mistake it wasn't worth pointing out

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Frogmanv2 posted:

Gerry was awesome gently caress you

are you talking about larry

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
george christensen acting like he isn't a keyboard warrior who posts in this very thread

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Jumpingmanjim posted:

No one is going to take notice until there is video.

we could have video of that dude self immolating and no one would take notice

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
trying to take away the national pastime

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

open24hours posted:

Seems like it's probably the fairest way. Guess they could have had a lottery.

hawke introduced something where double dissolutions can be recounted as if they were half senate elections for determining this stuff more fairly, this was just the major parties reaching for more seats next go

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Solemn Sloth posted:

Guys, people absolutely loving hate us, see us as in league with each other, and are voting for minor parties in ever increasing numbers. What can we do to fix this???

short term gain

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
until Elmo came to have a cry about how anti torture we are I'd defaulted to only thinking poorly of the libs, but thanks for reminding me labor also suck

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
that show sounds entirely unfunny enough to run with it as alan jones would

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
it's both

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Starshark posted:

I'm not sure why the Muslims being killed by Buddhists in Sri Lanka and Burma is the Muslims' fault. Little help here?

it involved muslims so it was their fault, hope that helped

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
mate just fucken go it

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Democracy gets gay

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

SynthOrange posted:

A video has emerged of a far-right activist threatening to bring "a rain of s--t" to Fremantle unless the city's council restores Australia Day fireworks cancelled after being deemed 'culturally insensitive.'

mate you were going to show up and make the day garbage regardless

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
What are the votes on?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
if the september op isn't up by seven i'm copying my critically acclaimed last one

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
drat im viciously owned how will i get my thread making rocks off now

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
ugh guess i'm back on the hook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012