Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hi, ScreamingLlama here, fresh off my latest probation after being relentlessly bullied by a bunch of hippy-dippy hypocrites with the mentality of unmedicated junior highschoolers . Welcome to the August thread for AusPol, a Green Party echo chamber ringing with the howls of perpetually outraged SJWs, the jeers of stoned latte-sipping hipsters and the furious masturbation of self-styled political pundits.

After a long, exhausting knife-edge election, we ended up with more or less the same lovely government with the same lovely policies. Things took a turn for the interesting, though, when it turned out that the Northern Territory was secretly running its juvenile detention facilities in a similar manner to the reform schools of old. Another Royal Commission is in the works.

Our Politicians And Their Parties

Liberal Party of Australia and National Party/Liberal National Party

Lead (for a certain value of 'leadership') by the ultra-capitalist, refugee-torturing, smug bastard Malcolm "Jobs and Growth" Turnbull after having knifed Tony "Keep Calm And Eat Raw Onion" Abbott, the LNP maintains a strong policy of torturing refugees, pissing on the poor and disabled, demanding LGBTs have less rights, slashing funding to public services and handing billions in tax breaks to rich people who don't need them.

Australian Labor Party

Eight years ago, the ALP were the proud ruling party making the Australian economy soar and making us look like rockstars on the global stage. Now, after years of infighting, arrogant posturing and pretending not to hear the electorate, they have been consigned to opposition for another term, with Bill "I Can't Remember That Prick's Name" Shorten holding onto the steering yoke with a confused look on his face as his clueless party colleagues self-destructively egg him on. The ALP maintains a strong platform of torturing refugees, spending exorbitant amounts of money on harebrained schemes, pretending half their party doesn't want people to get gay married right the hell now, slashing funding to business incentives and handing out billions in aid to failed states.

The Greens

Composed of most of the Auspol regulars and a bunch of tree-hugging, unvaccinated, stoner hippy twats, The Greens oppose the production of nuclear medicine, the fluoridation of drinking water, particle research, genetic engineering and reprocessing of nuclear waste even though these things would greatly benefit Australia. All Greens bow before the altar of Richard DiNatale.

One Nation, led by recent Senator-elect Pauline Hanson (despite her recently discovered Middle Eastern ancestry), is an anti-Muslim, anti-halal, anti-immigrant, anti-gay, anti-indigenous white supremacist party bent of making sure that only fair-skinned flaxen-haired Anglo-Saxon Christians are permitted to be Australian. One Nation members and supporters both are uniformly terrible people.

EDIT: Uploaded images to photobucket.

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Aug 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The Dems are dead according to you lot, so why bother?

More hypocrisy.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Cartoon posted:

Hey dude why don't you make that thread you want? Here's a suggested title: AusPol thread for whiny pissants who can't argue in good faith. Show ALP membership card before posting.

Nope. This is a Greens echo chamber. Echo! Echo! Echo!

Now someone hurry up and post first dog on the moon

Cartoon posted:

Another version of victim blaming and 'They brought in on themselves'?

hahahahahahaha

the cognitive dissonance never loving ends in auspol does it

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Let's make this thread really green and :gas: it

No, you deserve this thread and you're going to sit down, shut up and take your medicine.

Redcordial posted:

Shut up, you loving idiot. Llama too, you're both as childish in your approaches to confrontation as my 7 year old nephew. He isn't the brightest kid either, but he's great at anything to do with his hands. Too bad neither of you appear to be good with your hands, or else your posting wouldn't be so poo poo.

You're a terrible ASMRtist and I'd hate to see your YouTube stats.

Lizard Combatant posted:

So... Is there any other way to get a paper census form apart from the permanently unavailable hotline?

Oddly enough, I got a paper form in the mail without asking for one. There's details on the front about how to do it online but the rest is just your bog-standard census form.

Maybe the ABS thinks those closer to the cities are assumed to have better internet access and thus you can just do it online you disobedient pleb.

Mr Chips posted:

shouldn't the thread title be The Greens' Echo Chamber?

Not necessarily. It's the same as The Green Party Echo Chamber, just shortened to Greens.

Ten Becquerels posted:

Apparently Australians are weirdly obsessed with meat and also mean to vegetarians/vegans. This guy went vegetarian for a year and wrote a book about it, guess his mates made of him. Most people I've seen when met with a vegetarian don't really care that much, sure there are rude motherfuckers out there but it seems weird to write a book about how everyone hates vegetarians when vegetarian/vegan restaurants are taking off and you can get vegan cheese and meat substitutes in supermarkets. I suspect the man who was 'driving home with a shoulder of lamb for his family one day' and was 'overcome with the smell of the meat and decided to pull over and eat it on the side of the road' just has some really meat-obsessed friends.

I have seen far too much animal and child neglect come out of vegan lifestyles to think anything remotely good about vegans. gently caress vegans.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It doesn't matter how many times you tell me to shut up, I'm going to keep shitposting because you're not mods and there's gently caress all you can do to shut me up.

I pwnt you all by hijacking August and you're trying to hide your butthurt by continuing to antagonize me even though antagonism is what started this thread in the first place. You're literally incapable of learning or admitting fault.

If I didn't know any better, I would have mistaken you for Liberal politicians.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Beat you to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44

• Locked thread