Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
Evil Elmo is the best poster in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

Redcordial posted:

What's it like to poo poo out of your fingers, for the world to bear witness??

drat. These owns are unbeleivable. Almost as unbelievable as the epic escalation in the last post, where you span out a hugely topical reference to your 7 year old nephew none of us know, to the brilliant run on insult "if you could use your hands, like my 7 year old nephew can (???) your posts wouldn't be bad"

Boom. Boom crash.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

Cartoon posted:

We do know what the new RBA rate is :monocle:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-02/reserve-bank-cuts-interest-rates/7682170

Wonder what the muppets in the Government are doing about jobs and Growth

Everyone should listen to the latest background briefing, if they haven't already. It really delves into the deep corruption of the big three banks.

chyaroh posted:

Can't we just rename this the July thread, close it, and start again?

No. Stop crying.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

Waaaaaaah the OP wasn't written by one of the insanely boring coterie of super friends who post past each other every single day. Start it again.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

Cartoon posted:

I got a cat for my shop. This vastly improved my customer service delivery.
How to skip the census. Be in transit. The census is collected by household so if you weren't part of a household on the night you aren't counted.

Yes they do fine people and the fines are by the day until you comply. There are very serious fines for false or misleading data (arguably the strategy above is covered by the later). None the less the current arrangements are 100% bullshit and they can go and gently caress themselves.
Are you trying to hurt my feelings?

You do know image leeching is against the rules?

[1] You can whisper to them too!
[2] Not part of Greens policy and I will hound any antivaccer off these forums and have before.
[3] Not sure weed smoking is a big issue but I don't so that obviously was a shot at someone else. When did kicking hippies rather than hipsters become cool? That hurts :mad: Oh nice gendered slur. You really have grown into your role as a reviled pariah.
[4]Nope.
[5]Nope.
[6]Nope.
[7]Nope.
[8]Citation required.
[9]I can't stand the guy but he does actually think killing and torturing refugees is bad so of all the available choices....

I sure hope the information on the other parties isn't as misleading and incorrect :ohdear: looks like this OP needs work 0/10.

Congratulations, you owned the op by proving that it's possible to be a hundred times lamer than he ever will be.

"Did you know image leeching is against the rules" christ. Aren't you like, 60 years old? Here you are tut tutting over image hosts.

Your line by line rebuttal of an obvious hyperbolic joke is also Classic Cartoon.

I think "furious masturbation of self-styled political pundits" is the most succinct and accurate summation of you anyone will ever make, and for that reason alone the OP should stand.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

It's a strong thread, with big muscles.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

thatbastardken posted:

actually first dog is good

Thread ruined.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

Frogmanv2 posted:

hahahah keep telling yourself that.

He did, in fact, pwn you all, but he is now proceeding to pwn himself so I guess it all evens out.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

30 day probation for defending himself from pages of insults. Badass, funny, and above all, win.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/elizabeth-farrelly-20160728-gqflzy.html

Good article, IMO

Look at this fucker. The deputy premiere of NSW, was willingly painted like this. The boorish tastelessness at the core of contemporary Australian conservatism honestly makes me sick.

Amethyst fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Aug 3, 2016

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I know nobody actually cares about the ABCC but how's the joint sitting looking?

114 votes needed to get it throug the joint sitting right? Libs have 106. Will 7 crossbenchers support it? Xenephon said he'd need a bunch of amendments iirc. I assume Leyonhjelm, and Day will support it. That leaves 6....

Hinch and Pauline and Lambie, who knows which way they'll go? Hanson isn't anti-union, right?

E: I forgot I need to include the lower house independents as well. I assume Wilkie won't vote for it. Katter? McGowan?

Amethyst fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Aug 4, 2016

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

Congratulations. You took his complete non-sequitur distraction about Charlie Hebdo and got into a tail chasing argument over it.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

Shut the gently caress up, Recoome.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

Chicken salt on fish and chips. Good or bad?

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

Ten Becquerels posted:

Brendon Grylls sure looks like a low-rent Ted Cruz in the thumbnail.

What kind of madman doesn't put chicken salt on their chips?

What about on the fish though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

BlitzkriegOfColour posted:

Is anyone else finding hilarious the new senators who, apparently unfamiliar with the role of the senate, are demanding this and that? Dickheads, you're a house of review, not as house of suggestion. Try for a lower house seat if you want to dictate the policies put up for review, but in the meantime, stfu. Special shout outs to our incompetent media for not ridiculing these thickies.

Lol this is completely wrong, you thickie.

• Locked thread