Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Mandator posted:

"gold star"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Ork of Fiction posted:

FREE DRAD_BERT

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

trump went too far

walked right off the drat stage!

:D

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
when did we start using gold star to mean dead soldier war moms or whatever? it doesnt sound so hot

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

LegoPirateNinja posted:

when did we start using gold star to mean dead soldier war moms or whatever? it doesnt sound so hot

just after world war i, learn some history about the country you live in smdh

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

when did bruce jenners kid die

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Blue Train posted:

when did bruce jenners kid die

lol

dk2m
May 6, 2009
Islamic terrorism is the real issue, the media is forcing this to make trump look like a bad guy because of clear bias. and it's already proven that Hillary is corrupt, not too much of a stretch to think she forced these people to say this.

it's also common in Muslim and south Asian societies to be patriarchal and have the woman stand there without saying anything. idk what the big deal is

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

dk2m posted:

Islamic terrorism is the real issue, the media is forcing this to make trump look like a bad guy because of clear bias. and it's already proven that Hillary is corrupt, not too much of a stretch to think she forced these people to say this.

it's also common in Muslim and south Asian societies to be patriarchal and have the woman stand there without saying anything. idk what the big deal is

Glad to have a serious scholar weigh in on this. To the layman it looks like Trump is a political amateur making an unforced error.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Isis rigged the election

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
lol @ made up polls

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
As a non American seeing this whole Trump vs Clinton thing objectively from the outside, I'm kinda curious... how many Americans still believe that their country's politics are still real, and how many realise it's all scripted like wrestling?

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

monkey posted:

As a non American seeing this whole Trump vs Clinton thing objectively from the outside, I'm kinda curious... how many Americans still believe that their country's politics are still real, and how many realise it's all scripted like wrestling?

More than a few of us raised eyebrows at the fact that Trump has been really good friends with the Clintons since the 90's up "until" like a year or two ago...

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Agag posted:

Vilerat's medals were all awarded in EVE Online and its typical pro-Clinton bullshit that virtual valor is ignored by the media.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
My dream is for Trump to win, hand the country over to Putin, and score with a sexy Russian lady. Hell да

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

party loyalty is a good thing :downs:

This is why there will never be a third party with a chance, and why we have only dumb and dumber to choose from.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

monkey posted:

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't."

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I still think one day Trump is going to just forget he was supposed to be running for president

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Zorodius posted:

I still think one day Trump is going to just forget he was supposed to be running for president

hes not ben carson

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Zorodius posted:

He never was. He's part of the Clinton campaign.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Laserpig posted:

Do you mean friend of the family?

Are you also implying that you're frightened to use the English language in a reasonable context?

I mean you could use it in an unreasonable context and call anybody who gets offended a pussy... but not even in a reasonable context? That's loving WEAK!

the n-word is "neoliberal", hth

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Let's put a child rapist back in the white house. Hillary Clinton 2016 I'm with her!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
trump is too

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Ork of Fiction posted:

FREE DRAD_BERT

free him and make him the preseident of the united states, where it's normal for people to open carry fully automatic assault rifles into their children's school plays.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Gianthogweed posted:

I still think trump's playing the long troll on everyone

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FuturePastNow posted:

I still think trump's playing the long troll on everyone

same lol I really do

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
This just happened

[LOCATION: VIRGINIA. DONALD TRUMP IS CAMPAIGNING FOR PRESIDENT. HE ADDRESSES THE CROWD IN HIS TRADEMARK STYLE, ONLY TO BE INTERRUPTED BY A SQUALLING INFANT.]

Trump: Don’t worry about that baby, I love babies. I love babies. I hear that baby crying. I like it. What a baby, what a beautiful baby. Don’t worry, don’t worry. The mom’s running around—don’t worry about it, you know. It’s young and beautiful and healthy and that’s what we want.

[THE BABY KEEPS CRYING]

Trump: Actually, I was only kidding. You can get the baby out of here. That’s alright. Don’t worry. I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I’m speaking?! That’s okay, people don’t understand. That’s okay.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Trump probably offered Clinton that he'd run against her and lose on purpose in exchange for tax breaks and economic gains after she became prez.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Gianthogweed posted:

Yeah he's friends with the Clintons and he wants Hillary Clinton to win, so she can make him even richer.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Like anybody who isn't blind can see that the first half of this con was for Trump to become the republican candidate by destroying Jeb (the only real threat, lol) and then tank his own campaign harder and harder before the election to ensure a win for Hillary, who is a long time friend of his.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FlimFlam Imam posted:

This just happened

[LOCATION: VIRGINIA. DONALD TRUMP IS CAMPAIGNING FOR PRESIDENT. HE ADDRESSES THE CROWD IN HIS TRADEMARK STYLE, ONLY TO BE INTERRUPTED BY A SQUALLING INFANT.]

Trump: Don’t worry about that baby, I love babies. I love babies. I hear that baby crying. I like it. What a baby, what a beautiful baby. Don’t worry, don’t worry. The mom’s running around—don’t worry about it, you know. It’s young and beautiful and healthy and that’s what we want.

[THE BABY KEEPS CRYING]

Trump: Actually, I was only kidding. You can get the baby out of here. That’s alright. Don’t worry. I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I’m speaking?! That’s okay, people don’t understand. That’s okay.

lmao that's pretty great imo

i hate kids

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Donald Trump is going to keep doing and saying increasingly insane things over the next months to make sure Hillary wins, and its going to be great.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Minimalist Program posted:

Donald Trump is going to keep doing and saying increasingly insane things over the next months to make sure Hillary wins, and its going to be great.

literally same

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

FlimFlam Imam posted:

This just happened

[THE BABY KEEPS CRYING]

lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Minimalist Program posted:

free him and make him the preseident of the united states, where it's normal for people to open carry fully automatic assault rifles into their children's school plays.

youre seriously loving stupid and this doesn't happen in america

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I just checked MSN and holy gently caress throwing out a baby wasn't a parody.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

WorldsStrongestNerd posted:

babies can't vote why was it at a political rally :smugdon:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Trump has a Purple Heart now so he deserves our respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

WorldsStrongestNerd posted:

babies are horrible yet they get this sacred pass because supposedly they don't know any better

• Locked thread