Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i was pretty uncomfortable with the visual of silent unquestioning burka wife standing next to agitated middle eastern man but I guess that's feminism or something?

I recognize that it isn't generally wise for Trump to go after a soldier's family in a country where the military is like a religion in itself, but I 100% guarantee that a lot of Democrats that are otherwise horrified at Trump saw the super pro-war convention topped off by that spectacle and were like "omfg".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Bobbie Wickham posted:

Or maybe some people aren't comfortable with public speaking? Especially in front of thousands of people on live television? Especially about their dead kid? :shrug:

w/e, it's every bit as creepy as Vilerat's mom at the RNC. it's someone's sorrow being displayed for a lizard's political gain, with the extra seasoning of sadface property wife thrown on top.

a lot of Dems that are on-board with HRC are horrified at this whole episode and just don't want to be publicly shunned for speaking up about it. ugh, the whole thing is gross from top to bottom on both sides

• Locked thread