Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Isn't it weird how his name is Trump, and he "trumps" everyone with his outrageous comments and stuff? I think sometimes we take that for granted, and I just wanted to make everybody here think for a sec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Yknow the funny thing about "trump" is that there's really no way to mix those letters around and still make a word. When life gives you 4 consonants and 1 vowel, you pretty much only get one way out, and this time, that's Trump.

e: in before a bunch of goons try to use a t at the end of a word to replace an ed sound

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Kuato posted:

All I know is all of this is good news for John McCain

Never thought I'd start to like the prick, but leave it to Trump to make the man into a hero again

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

coolskillrex remix posted:

The gop is coming out of the woodwork to slam on trump for this because "the son was a troop!" but shouldn't they have condemned his earlier comments about Muslims as a whole? Why does it only matter once it's about two Muslims who had a son who died while serving in the military?

It's because this time, he's gone - he's gone too far.

Champenema posted:

poo poo

his

pants

playing

tennis.

Could you tell us a little bit more about this?

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Parallax Scroll posted:

trump went to fart

trump went to fartrump went to fartrump went to fartrump went to fartrump went to fartrump

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

GarudaPrime posted:

Its honestly tough to muster up the energy to even get excited for the unlikely possibility of an upset. The electoral college system makes it impossible to challenge HRC this time. Her VP pick is not even a person in this election he is just a surrogate for EC votes that put the election completely out of reach for celebrity apprentice television guy.

I wish it wan't true, I really do. Nothing more boring then inevitability. But I guess it's better then being on the wrong side of it, so ehh.

Which EC votes does he guarantee?

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

idk why people act like electoral college voters can just decide to vote for whoever they want regardless of the election results lol

He used to be the Governor of Virginia, did Hillary need to lock up the Virginia vote to beat Trump? Is that what GarudaPrime is saying? :psyduck:

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Prorat posted:

The man said nervously for the 11th time.

How much of your day have you blocked off to hang out here and argue with people who don't like Trump?

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Prorat posted:

Unlike unemployed democrats I can multitask efficiently and effectively.

Isn't it crazy that we can't rule out the possibility that this poster is actually Donald Trump? This is totally something he would do; find people online talking poo poo about him and jump right in. Although I don't think that it is because, and I do mean this as a compliment, you seem to have a larger vocabulary than Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Prorat posted:

Trump isn't going to start a trade war with China. Do you trump haters just make poo poo up in your head?

You mean "ch-AI-na"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHtKx2jk40U

• Locked thread