Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Ivanka? She cannot go far enough if you know what I mean.

Bob's your uncle. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If some dude in a vest is yelling Allah Ackbar and running at you, should probably duck

racist

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

"The Right"

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

reallivedinosaur posted:

they try this poo poo every election cycle, the dems try to put the debates against football, and the republicans will try to put it up against Gilmore Girls, or whatever babbys watch.

Pretty much, and fools like FuhrerHat think nothing to see here.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

GarudaPrime posted:

Being a Democrat this election reminds me of that feeling I get being a Pats fan. You feel sort of ashamed at any given moment, but come game day your still gonna get rock hard when they just run the loving score up.

*votes D, not because of agendas, positions, etc, but rather because he is a useful idiot*

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

party loyalty is a good thing :downs:

This is why there will never be a third party with a chance, and why we have only dumb and dumber to choose from.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Blue Train posted:

youre seriously loving stupid and this doesn't happen in america

You are not aware of Minimalist Program's posting style.
Hint: It is the same weak attempt at trolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Did he just throw a loving baby?

Was it a baby muslim?

• Locked thread