Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I agree that Hillary went to far when she voted YES to go into Iraq causing that Khan guys son to die along with many other people. Thats the current medias narrative right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
And they arent being posted in this thready why???

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

coolskillrex remix posted:

The gop is coming out of the woodwork to slam on trump for this because "the son was a troop!" but shouldn't they have condemned his earlier comments about Muslims as a whole? Why does it only matter once it's about two Muslims who had a son who died while serving in the military?

He has never said anything bad about Muslims, only about Islam extremist.

Can you give me an example of what you think he said? Please be specific and please state comments in context. TIA.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

He said we shouldn't allow them to immigrate (indefinitely) because there is too much potential for terrorism, and they should have cards to identify themselves so we don't let anymore into the country.

No he didn't.

You came to this conclusion because of an echo chamber telling you these are things he said or implied. He didn't. You never actually heard or read what he said yourself, you just read some comments on social media.

You are a perfect example of an uninformed Trump hater.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Im voting for trump you nitwit chuckle gently caress

This is about the gop being silent on trump opinions until it's about ARE TROOPS.

The examples you used never actually happened. The ID card was a reporter saying that not Trump.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Strudel Man posted:

The other example given, of the two, was "He said we shouldn't allow them to immigrate (indefinitely) because there is too much potential for terrorism", and, well, https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

He said he wants to put a stop until we figure out who these people are. That is a GOOD thing. There are plenty of rich as gently caress ME countries that can take those refugees.

edit: i like how your link doesn't use the word "indefinitely" or even implies it. I'm starting to think people have no idea what their talking about on this dead gay forum.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
in·def·i·nite·ly
ˌinˈdef(ə)nətlē/
adverb
adverb: indefinitely

for an unlimited or unspecified period of time.
"talks cannot go on indefinitely"
to an unlimited or unspecified degree or extent.

He specifies the time period in the same drat sentence. C'mon people.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

lynch_69 posted:

I love the idea that the average Trump supporting dumbass will suddenly ditch him in disgust if he openly came out for Muslim ID cards. If anything his numbers would rise. Looking at his plummeting poll numbers over the past couple days I think it's only a matter of time before Trump "jokes" on Twitter about internment camps or RFID tags for Muslim citizens. He's gotten this far appealing to the bigots and racists of America, why stop now.

What are you even talking about. You don't live in reality.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

lynch_69 posted:

You're right Trump appeals to a wide demographic and not just 4chan edgelords and scared old white people.

Yes? Did something in reality suggest otherwise? Or is it your damaged brain trying to comprehend that people perceive things differently than you?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

lynch_69 posted:

It was 50/50 a few days ago. It was something like 55/45 earlier today. Every time I check Trump sinks even further.

They are all in for Hillary. They are made up polls.

Hillarys rally's are tiny, not many people like her in America.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Pride posted:

look at the lovely hair on that grandkid...clearly both the child and grandchild of king poo poo hair:

he was on the news this morning responding to that father's claim that he never sacrificed anything (because he hasn't) and he was defending himself saying he has sacrificed in creating so many jobs for people HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a loving piece of poo poo

His son was killed by Muslims in a war green lit by Hillary.

Someone remind me what any of this has to do with Trump?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

:munch:

please double down until november, seriously

I'll double down when Hillary does a press conference with unscripted questions. Not sure he can with the brain damage from the crash though.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

lynch_69 posted:

Every election needs an unwavering true believer like you, god bless. Just don't take it too hard when he loses, remember it's all a bit of fun and there will be other elections in the future.

The man said nervously for the 11th time.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

timp posted:

How much of your day have you blocked off to hang out here and argue with people who don't like Trump?

Unlike unemployed democrats I can multitask efficiently and effectively.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

lynch_69 posted:

It is pretty much the way of things I'm afraid. Whatever agrarian self sufficient paradise you're envisioning in your head as an alternative to the way the world works now isn't going to happen. The world is too interconnected. The American public can scream all they want about NAFTA and TPP, but to 99% of them they're just scary acronyms used as a talisman to focus their rage on - the second these same people start finding their Walmart tubesocks going up in price because Emperor Trump started a trade war with China they'll be marching in the streets baying for blood.

Trump isn't going to start a trade war with China. Do you trump haters just make poo poo up in your head?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

lynch_69 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASoeNe3-HqA&t=83s

I wonder what slapping tariffs on Chinese goods would lead to...

It would lead to smart business?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

lynch_69 posted:

You don't really read or watch anything Trump says do you? It's like you don't really know any of this positions outside of tweets and clickbait headlines.

Did you mean to quote yourself?

• Locked thread