Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!
Being a Democrat this election reminds me of that feeling I get being a Pats fan. You feel sort of ashamed at any given moment, but come game day your still gonna get rock hard when they just run the loving score up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!

rezatahs posted:

get ready for a surprise!

Its honestly tough to muster up the energy to even get excited for the unlikely possibility of an upset. The electoral college system makes it impossible to challenge HRC this time. Her VP pick is not even a person in this election he is just a surrogate for EC votes that put the election completely out of reach for celebrity apprentice television guy.

I wish it wan't true, I really do. Nothing more boring then inevitability. But I guess it's better then being on the wrong side of it, so ehh.

• Locked thread