Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this forum is bad to ask if a console is worth purchasing because people will say yes to anything except maybe the xbox1 because it has the wrong kind of ram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the posters here probably wanted a neo geo more than a snes growing up

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

P-Mack posted:

I got a 3dsxl because i didn't realize "The New 3DS" was an actual official name for a different product.

the wiiu is a different console to the wii as well. its not an accessory

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Hat Thoughts posted:

That's true but to be fair most consoles are worthwhile if u have the budget & u don't have anything that plays equivalent stuff, plus this forum is helpful for figuring out which games are good since it seems like everyone in GAmes just likes whatever has the most advertisements.

i wouldnt trust games to give me directions to the nearest mcdonalds

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

games posters both thouight assassins creed would be the greatest game of all time and then fell for the exact same same tricks years later with watch dogs

• Locked thread