Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I got my sister a 2DS for Christmas in 2014 and it seems alright. but for me it's gotta be the n3DS XL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's specifically SNES games that are n3ds only.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Frog Act posted:

shame, there are a good number of SNES games I'd like to play, but I don't think the extra $200 is really worth it for that feature + 3d capacity

it's a $120 difference, but $80 for something that can play the entire DS library and almost all of the 3DS library is a steal. the bigger screens and clamshell design make the n3DS worth it to me, though I did play xenoblade on it and I play tons of monster hunter.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

If you're in North America, Shin Megami Tensei IV is on sale for $15 on the eshop until August 8. It's a masterpiece.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Playing smtiv first is fine imo. If you like it definitely play the PS2 press turn triple threat, SMT3, Digital Devil Saga and Digital Devil Saga 2. If you have a PS2/3 that is.

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Aug 1, 2016

• Locked thread