Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yokai watch looks fun cute but i haven't played it yet myself. it's a jrpg from level-5 who made dragon quest 8 and some other good jrpgs so it's probably pretty decent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

it's a $120 difference, but $80 for something that can play the entire DS library and almost all of the 3DS library is a steal. the bigger screens and clamshell design make the n3DS worth it to me, though I did play xenoblade on it and I play tons of monster hunter.

i want the cute small n3ds with the super famicom buttons but now it's out of stock everywhere and costs 250 on ebay fuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frog Act posted:

so if i were to pick up a game with this bundle, what game would you guys recommend? preferably one in the ~$15-$20 range

smt iv
etrian odyessy iv if want more jrpgs
pheonix wright games if u want to read
donkey kong country returns
mario 3d land

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh yeah ocarina of time 3ds majoras mask 3ds and link between worlds are good. link between worlds is the best zelda game in a million years

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

some one give me the happy home designer n3ds for free

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

the posters here probably wanted a neo geo more than a snes growing up

i think it would b e cooler to own a neogeo now as an adult than i would an snes, but probably not as an child. that's called a mature outlook on life

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

P-Mack posted:

The Neo Geo cost like $700 and the games were just like the arcade version. That thing would give you insane cred back in elementary school. So many people inviting themselves over to your fancy rich kid house.

they al l would have played kof98 and samsho really poorly tho

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'd rather legally demo the rom for 24 hours and then delete it for free, rather than pay 200 dolars for another 3ds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pumprag posted:

i have one but I never play it

Give it toe me for free

• Locked thread