Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I'll join if there's still room! If there is then I'll email you at that PayPal address?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Awesome thanks! Been looking for another league since my main one is kind of terrible sometimes. Team name is Illegal Touching

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I paid a week or so ago, pretty sure I didn't post tho

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Jordan Matthews slayed me last week :-(

Well, more accurately, the Seattle and Texans run defenses slayed me I guess

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Welp, half my team is on bye this week. Makes setting my lineup a bit easier I guess.

So far this season, and last week in particular, it's becoming more and more clear that I am not a smart man.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
gently caress Mike Evans

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I'm a little offended that yahoo thinks that I'm 100% going to lose this week despite the fact that I still have Arizona D/ST to play while my opponent has nobody. I mean is it likely that they'll score the 32 points I need? No. But is it 100% certain that they won't? NO! gently caress you, yahoo, and gently caress your lack of faith in Arizona's defense!

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Fuuuuuuuck I really poo poo the bed this week. Picked up Bucs D and just assumed they would drop into my Def/ST slot. Nope, they sat on my bench. Those 12 points would have won the week for me. Also, I think I need to turn off notifications. With the avalanche of player status notifications every other day I've taken to just ignoring them. This week my work schedule was a little different and I forgot to double check my lineup Sunday morning so I totally missed that Jones was out.

Too late for me to do much this season, but I could at least have affected Trump's Tax Returns' playoff seeding I guess.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Yeah I dunno, I mean sure he's got the most point for, but also has fewest points against by over 100. Outside of Zeke I wouldn't really say Mr. Skelton's team is particularly good, but goddamn he's had people score when he needed them to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Bonham posted:

Shady drops 30 points every few games, and all season one of Michael Thomas, Stefon Diggs and Sterling Shephard have been good enough to make up for lack of elite WRs. Eifert and Reed trade weeks to get hurt so usually I can field a pretty strong roster every week

Oh for sure, I don't mean to take anything away from your team. But you basically laid out a couple of guesses you have to make every week and so far they've paid off. I have what I feel like is a pretty strong roster in another league and I've made all the wrong decisions and won't make the playoffs there either. So maybe I should have said that while I don't feel like your team is super strong, you have made a ton of good decisions and haven't lost many points on the bench..

• Locked thread